4043T Impact Crusher
The 4043T impact crusher features standard Caterpillar tracks with high-speed travel and a 300-hp Caterpillar C-9 ACERT Tier III diesel engine.
- 40" x 43" horizontal impact crusher and 43" x 32" feed inlet opening
- Three-stage crushing utilizes two interchangeable and replaceable anvils and one fixed anvil
- Fully remote controlled operation
- Split housing design allows for blockage clearance during operation and ease of maintenance
Screen Machine Industries, Inc.
BR580JG-1 Mobile Jaw Crusher
The BR580JG-1 mobile jaw crusher has an operating weight of 108,000 to 112,440 lbs., and is powered by a 345-flywheel-hp Komatsu SAA6D125E-5 Tier III-certified engine.
- Vibrating grizzly feeder moves material elliptically to separate and feed it evenly into the KCJ4430 jaw with load-presetting semi-automatic feeder system
- Fully automatic discharge adjustment system
- 42-in.-wide, high-speed, large-capacity conveyor belt
- Includes the latest Komtrax technology (Level 2) and HydrauMind fully hydraulic drive system
Komatsu America Corp.
C50 Model Jaw Crusher
The C50 model heavy-duty, track-mounted, 50-in. jaw crusher features a 50" x 26" single toggle jaw developed in partnership with Telsmith Inc.
- 300-rpm crusher speed
- 350-hp Caterpillar Tier III-compliant engine
- Track chassis or track with wheel bogie
- Integrated hydraulic folding hopper and hydraulic folding stockpiling conveyors
- 8.9-cu.-yd. feed hopper
- 46.5" x 169" grizzly feeder with adjustable speed up to 975 rpm
- Open chassis design for ease of maintenance
McCloskey International Ltd.
Extec C12+ Mobile Crusher
The C12+ mobile crusher features a standard extended tail conveyor for even greater stockpiling capacity.
- Diesel hydraulic power via a 350-hp Caterpillar C-9 industrial engine
- Large vibrating feeder with grizzly and discharge conveyor for fines
- Hydraulic system automatically coordinates the flow of material from the vibrating feeder to the jaw
- Fast track system ensures the clear flow of reinforcing bar when concrete is crushed
- Self propelled by remote control or umbilical control hand set
Sandvik Mining & Construction
Fintec 1080 Cone Crusher
The 1080 track-mounted cone crusher system features a Sandvik 385-hp H3800 crusher, developed with the CSC (cubical shape crushing) technique.
- 6.5-cu.-yd. hopper capacity and a 7 1/2-in. maximum feed opening
- Level monitor controls the feed rate to ensure choke feeding of the crusher
- Semi-automatic setting regulation system optimizes production and tracks liner wear
- 40-in.-wide hydraulic-folding feed conveyor
- Hydrostatic crusher drive controlled by a remote radio console
Sandvik Mining & Construction
The Hybrid Traxx track-mounted impactor plant features diesel electric power for both the impactor and the plant, with hydraulic operation powering the tracks.
- UltraMax II 4144 next-generation impactor with hydraulically adjustable curtains for precise product control
- Features a 5/8-in. steel hopper, 42" x 32" feed opening and 25-hp variable speed feeder control
- 42" x 40 conveyor fixed at a 10-ft. discharge height for direct loading of trucks
- 325-hp diesel engine
- Wireless hand-held remote control with a 30-ft. tether backup
Eagle Crusher Co. Inc.
The Lokotrack LT106 jaw plant is built around the Nordberg C106 jaw crusher, which provides up to 10% more crushing efficiency.
28" x 42" crusher feed opening with a 24-in. maximum feed size
300-hp Caterpillar C9 diesel Tier III-compliant engine
User-friendly IC500 process automation system features complete automatic crushing process controls, single-button process startup and advanced fault diagnostics
8- or 12-cu.-yd. feed hopper available
- Lokotrack LT106S features a single-deck, detachable screen module
Metso Minerals Industries, Inc.
Pegson XH250 Trakpactor