6900 XD 40-ton Dump
The 6900 XD 40-ton dump is designed to minimize the cost per ton of material hauled and maximize shift productivity through efficient fuel consumption, fast cycle times and greater operator comfort.
- Purpose-built, heavy-duty dump body from J&J Truck Bodies
- 110,000-lb. planetary drive axles
- Detroit Diesel Series 60 engine with Tier III off-highway emission ratings
- Fully automatic Allison 4500 RDS transmission
Western Star Trucks
722 Articulated Dump Truck
The JCB 722 uck offers a 22-ton payload capacity and is powered by a 249-hp, 5.9-liter, turbocharged, six-cylinder engine.
- Smoothshift transmission with six forward/three reverse speeds and manual or automatic operation
- 31-mph top road speed in forward gear and 20 mph in reverse
- Constant six-wheel drive and limited-slip differentials for maximum traction control
- Achieves a 74° body tip angle in 13 seconds fully loaded
The Caterpillar 735 articulated truck features an electronically controlled engine and purpose-built transmission.
- Rated at a 35-ton payload
- 365-hp Cat 3406E diesel engine
- New hitch design, rear-mounted cooling system integrated with new styling and a new operator station and center-mounted cab
- Cross-axle differential lock and inter-axle differential lock systems
The A35E FS full-suspension articulated hauler offers greater productivity, improved operator comfort, better off-road performance, higher cornering speeds, better braking performance and less road maintenance.
- Independent front and rear hydraulic suspension
- Automatic leveling
- Anti-roll function due to cross connecting
- Low/high-pressure accumulators for unloaded/loaded body
- Requires no greasing with 2,000-hour inspection
- Constant filtration of hydraulic oil
Volvo Construction Equipment
The HD465-7 and HD605-7 rigid dump trucks feature a SAA6D170E-5 turbocharged, air-to-air aftercooled, Tier III-compliant diesel engine that provides a maximum net output of 715 hp.
- Electronically controlled countershaft transmission with K-ATOMiCS automatically selects the optimum gear according to vehicle speed, engine speed and the chosen shift position
- Fully hydraulic-controlled wet multiple-disc brakes
- Vehicle Health Monitoring System
Komatsu America Corp.
TA27 Articulated Truck
The Terex TA27 articulated truck features a Cummins QSM 111 Tier III-compliant engine that generates 365 gross hp and 1,234 ft.-lbs. of torque.
- Automatic transmission with manual over-ride and Rotational Pressure Compensation for smoother, faster shifting
- Automatic slip differentials in each axle
- 48,280-lb. maximum net vehicle weight
- Maximum payload of 27.5 tons
- 20.3-cu.-yd.-capacity (heaped) body with dual-sloped tail chute and tapered side rails
Terex Equipment Limited
Tier III Articulated Trucks
The 327B and 330B Case articulated trucks are powered by Tier III-certified, electronically controlled, Case 10-liter engines incorporating a Variable Geometry Turbocharger.
- Fully adjustable, ergonomically designed operator environment
- Front driveline features an integrated transmission-mounted differential
- Auto warm-up system
- Swing-out fenders, flip-forward hood and tilt cab for easy component accessibility
- Self-diagnosed fluid-level checks
CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT