The Saw Devil CS2 manual saw is designed for ease of operation and performance. It is a heavy-duty, walk-behind saw ideal for jobs requiring precision cutting including floors, pavements, walkways, ramps or any flat sawing application. Features include: console with easily accessible operating controls, heavy-duty front 4-in. wheel guide and rear cutting pointer, heavy-duty vibration absorbing steel box frame, depth gauge and positive locking blade control, and ergonomically designed adjustable handles with Stone exclusive hip-guide bar. The CS2 accommodates 12- to 18-in. blades for maximum depth cuts up to 6 5/8 in. Engine options include: 9-hp Briggs & Stratton, 9-hp Robin, 11-hp Honda, 13-hp Honda with a Cyclone air cleaner, 16-hp Briggs & Stratton, and 5-hp electric. An optional 5- or 8-fal. see-through plastic water tank is available.
Stone Construction Equip. Inc.
- In combo w/skid steer, produces 25hp to the surface with precision control
- Quick attach mounting plate and QD hydraulic lines for 90 second complete tool change
- Optional diamond package available
- Attachment configured for most popular skid steers
Kut-Rites TKO-2513 scarifier attachment, when used in combination with a skid steer, produces 25 hp to the surface with precision control. A quick attach mounting plate and QD hydraulic lines combine tool change within 90 seconds. The attachment is configured for most popular skid steers and an optional diamond package is available.
WS Series Walk-Behind concrete saws
The Ingersoll Rand WS Series concrete saws from Doosan Infracore Portable Power includes nine models with 12- to 36-in. blades and cutting depths from 4.6 to 15 in.
- Honda, Wisconsin or Deutz engines
- Heavy-duty, seven-gauge steel frame with steel splashguards
- Three manually propelled models
- Four largest models include hydrostatic drive propulsion systems with a six-belt or nine-belt drive
Doosan Infracore Portable Power
X-TEQ Cross-over Diamond Blade
- Do-it-all blade can handle abrasive materials like green concrete, block and asphalt
- ARIX diamond arrangement technology segments
- Turbo segments make for faster, freer cutting
- Laser cut core keeps blade running cool