10 Minute Concrete Mender with Needle Tip Crack Injection
- Penetrates deeply into concrete, making repairs from the indside out
- Two-part polyurethane has a surface tension 1/3 of water
- May be needle injected into concrete cracks as small as one millimeter
- Bonds concrete back together in 10 minutes at 70 degrees F
- Needle tip mixers are available in three sizes from 0.8 to 1.6mm
- Can be used on polished floors, decorative concrete, and retail showrooms or anyplace where aggressive cutting and preparation is not desired
Share your experiences and thoughts of the Top Products with other concrete contractors by submitting comments (form below) on the various product pages. Visitors who leave comments will be selected from to receive a Kestrel Construction Weather Tracker from Nielsen-Kellerman.