- 300-lb. working weight
- 3,150-lb. impulse force
- Hydraulic flow capabilities up to 10 gpm
- 12" x 30" plate
PAC Series Plate Compactor Attachments
The PAC Series of plate compactor attachments from Doosan Infracore are designed for carriers from 3,000 to 60,000 lbs.
- Oversized eccentric transmits vibrations through the baseplate into the soil
- Isolators ensure vibrations are not transmitted to the carrier boom
- Fully enclosed bearings do not require greasing
- Integrally mounted baseplate and eccentric housing
- Seven models available including side- and top-mount versions
- Operating pressure of 2,300 psi
- Maximum back pressure of 100 lbs. per square in.
Doosan Infracore America Corp.
Pull-type Vibrating Compactor
This 18-ton pull-type vibrating compactor is available in padfoot or smooth drum models.
- Vibration frequency varies with the amount of oil sent from the tractor
- 58.4 tons of compacting force (vibrating force plus machine weight)
- Amplitude of .071 in.
- Padfoot drum measures 79 in. wide by 72 in. high
- 2- to 5-mph working speed
Miskin Scraper Works, Inc.
Skid steer compaction wheels
These compaction wheels turn your skid steer into a self-propelled compactor.
- Rim diameters of 26 to 52 in.
- Widths of 4 to 72 in.
- Can be attached to Bobcat blanks or other quick-coupler designs for quicker exchanges between attachments
- Sealed roller bearings for increased life and trouble-free maintenance
Action Equipment Systems Inc.
Stehr Hexagonal Plate Compactors
The 650-lb. SBV 60 H and 2,400-lb. SBV 120 HF incorporate hexagonal bottom plates that can easily reach every ground spot without a rotating motor.
- Suitable for excavators from 2.5 to 30 tons
- Deliver 60 KN (6 tons) and 120 KN (12 tons) of centrifugal force
- 60-Hz vibration frequency
- Require 13.2- and 17.2-gpm oil flow
- Dual counter-acting eccentric shafts deliver 100% vertical compaction force
Stehr/Mountain Valley Equip.
The Worksite Pro vibratory rollers are available in three widths ranging from 66 to 84 in.
- Provide up to 9,370 lbs. of dynamic force
- Suitable for compacting sand, gravel, soils and asphalt
- Hydraulic drives are protected and isolated
- Adjustable steel scraper blade between the frame and drum
- Available in smooth and pad foot drums