- Rear-pivot design pivots 90°
- Will install 48-in. and smaller fabric down to 20 in. deep
- Features a 1-in.-thick blade, spring-loaded cutting coulter, transport lock, swing-dampening cylinder, drop-down storage legs with pads, replaceable blade point and fabric tension spring
- Available for skid loader and three-point hitch mountings
STB 30 Wash System
The 12-ft. long (one tire rotation), 30-hp STB 30 Wash System can be set up in one day and can run on 230 volt, three-phase power.
- Tank mounted below the wash troughs
- Removable opening for sewer sucker cleaning
- No moving parts
- All wash water is recycled and completely contained
- Sprays mounted along the sides of the truck tires and aimed to get into the tops and along the sides of the tires
StrataGrid Reinforcement Geogrid
The StrataGrid line of geosynthetic products is offered in 18-ft. widths and 600-ft. lengths to cover 1,200 sq. yds. of subsoil.
- Provides wider coverage with fewer individual rolls and fewer seams that need to be spliced between adjacent panels
- High-tenacity, knitted polyester yarns for flexibility
- Simple overlap connection between end rolls
- Unrolls flat, retaining virtually no materials memory
- Maintains uniform contact with subgrade contours for easier installation in cold weather
Strata Systems Inc.
The Model 5000 water cannon features a low-profile (12-in. tall), compact design that makes it a suitable addition to any water truck.
- Horizontal variable speeds
- 390 degree plus horizontal rotation and 60 degree vertical travel
- Turret-style operation with adjustable stops at 20 degree intervals
- Delivers 350 gpm with a maximum distance of 150 ft.
- Joystick cab control box and 20-ft. wiring harness
- 12V DC or 24V DC
- Wireless radio remote control version available