Titan Thinwall Live Floor Trailer
The Titan Thinwall live floor trailer is built for extreme duty loads such as aggregates/ore, C&D/scrap, logs/wood chips, scrap metal, etc.
- Solid steel Keith Walking Floor for controlled unloading
- Haul one way and get a backhaul load for the trip home
- 48-ft. trailer offers payloads up to 130 cu. yds.
- Trailer maintains firm footing while floor "walks off" the load
Henderson Asphalt-style Munibody
Henderson Mfg. offers an asphalt body style for its Munibody all-purpose municipal dump body/spreader.
- Designed to interact with asphalt pavers and other lay-down machines
- Provides greater reach into the paver hopper than standard dump bodies/combination bodies
- Will not hang up on pavers, even at a 50° dump angle
- Sloped tailgate provides additional clearance
Shur-Trak II Front-to-Back Cable Tarp System
The Tarp-over-Rain design fully covers the load, keeping heat in and elements out.
- Twist-Lok Bow Shanks replace bows without removing the cable
- Rear Bow Stabilizer reduces tarp wear
- Integrated Cable Tension Scale
- Available with electric motor upgrade
Roll-Rite Expandable Pleated Tarp
These pleated tarps act like a straight tarp, then expand up to 10 ft. along their full length, self-deploying on both sides to easily cover heaped loads.
- Expands to secure load by pulling straps from ground level and securing them to the truck body or trailer
- Built-in tension helps to refold the tarp as it rolls up
- Single-piece construction
- Custom manufactured to meet size needs
Wylie Dump Trailer
This dump trailer can carry a skid steer to a jobsite, be loaded with materials, then hydraulically dump the materials where needed.
- Can be towed behind any 3/4-ton or larger truck
- Heavy-duty frame constructed of 6-in. channel iron
- 6 1/2' x 12' box made of 10-gauge steel
- Height-adjustable 2 5/16-in. ball hitch or 3-in. pintle
- Includes tandem 5,200-lb. axles, 7.50 x 16LT highway tires and surge brakes
East Genesis Dump Trailers
East Mfg. maximizes the capacity of its smooth-side aluminum dump trailers by mounting the sidewall panels to a flat outboard position flush with the top and bottom rails.
- No dirt-shedder plates or fender flares over the tires needed
- Air flow around the sides is virtually unimpeded
- Double-wall panel configuration prevents dings on the interior from showing on the exterior
Trail King Ultra Lite Series
The 9,900-lb. Ultra Lite Series bottom-dump trailers feature overall lengths of 36 to 43 ft. with payloads ranging from 22 to 26 cu. yds.
- 12-ft. gate and 5' x 8' 10" hopper opening
- Features include oscillating fifth wheel, telescoping pin-style landing legs, windrow reflector, remote variable control and bolt-on push block
Thurston Circle R Side Dump Trailers
Circle R Side Dump trailers feature drop-bottom or round vee tub designs.
- Third pivot added to the center of the body
- Garlock bearings in dump pivots
- Single Side G-rail and rubber Edge-Flex fenders with bolted fender mounts
- 800 lbs. lighter than previous models
- 40-ft. tandem axle with 1/4-in.-thick AR400 tub weighs around 14,000 lbs. or 16,000 lbs. with tri-axle
Warren SFS Dump Trailer
The SFS steel frame-type dump trailer comes in 22- to 38-ft. lengths in 20- to 50-cu.-yd. capacities.
- 10-gauge steel sides and 8-gauge floors
- Rolled steel, wide flange beam or custom-fabricated side rails
- Fabricated channels and hat section crossmembers
- Dual 50,000-lb.-capacity suspensions and 22,500-lb.-capacity axles
- Two-speed landing gear or optional drop leg landing gear
Fabick Poured On Liners
Poured On high-impact liners offer a durable, protective coating for your truck bed or trailer.
- "Poured-on" technology offers a mirror smooth finish for cleaner, faster load release
- Handle temperatures up to 350° F, including asphalt
- Airtight, waterproof and self-leveling
- Entirely seamless with no bolts or holes
- Bond directly to steel and aluminum
Crysteel Profit Maximizer Super Dump
The Profit Maximizer Super Dump from Crysteel features an air-suspension trailing axle from Silent Drive.