Pro Grade Power Mixers
- For use in paint, coatings, tile, masonry, concrete and related applications
- For batches up to 25 gal. and 400-plus lbs.
- 7 models, including heavy-duty single- and double-paddle mixers
- Inexpensive, reusable, UV inhibited polyethylene sheet for one- or two-person concrete mixing and pouring
- Mixes an 80-lb. bag of concrete in 90 seconds
- Designed for jobs with restricted access and those requiring 1 cu. yd. concrete or less
- Clamps hold a 5-gal. pail in place for easy mixing
- Saves time by allowing the mixer to run independently while spraying or doing other work
Color Crown (Stardek)
- Designed for mixing materials such as tile cement, paints, coating compounds and liquid media up to 7 gal.
- Weighs 6.5 lbs.
- 0 to 550 rpm variable-speed motor
- 4-in.-diameter RGA 100 mixing paddle
- The 24-volt battery offers power for 30 minutes of operation
CS Unitec, Inc.
- Six hand-held single- and dual-speed models in single- and dual-shaft configurations
- Four hand-guided mixing stations include a roller-mounted stand with a five-point base for stability and 2- to 3-cu.-ft. bucket capacities
- Uses forced-action mixing technology for effective mixing from bottom up, top down or parallel, depending on model
EDGE Cement Mixer
- 5-cu.-ft. mixing capacity
- 20-in. drum opening?
- Welded steel drum with internal paddles
- Standard universal skid steer mount and removable parking stands
CE Attachments Inc.
- High-torque output motor and manually operated valve block for controlling the motor and dumping cylinder
- Features redesigned paddles set at 45°, rather than 55°, to reduce torque requirement of the main shaft while maintaining mixing performance
- Similar performance to the MM120 Gearbox Mixer but with a powered dump system and a reversible motor
Champion Silo Mixers
- SM1200 has a 12-cu.-ft. capacity
- SM2000 has a 20-cu.-ft. capacity
- Powered by 13-hp Honda engines with cyclone air cleaners
- Features include: quadruple seal and bearing system in a removable housing, adjustable legs in an A-frame design, Power Blend system and a removable 20-gal. baffled hydraulic tank
Stone Construction Equip. Inc.
Concrete Mixer Attachment
- 9-cu.-ft. drum capacity
- Made of 3/16-in. steel, with mixing fins of 1/4-in. reinforced steel
- Drum rotates in either direction
- 49 in. wide
- With remote control kit, can mix concrete from outside the loader, eliminating the need for a second worker
SS-585 Skid Steer Mixer
- The SS-585 skid steer mixer features all welded drum construction with internal paddles
- Equipped with a direct-mount, all-welded frame to fit skid steers with universal style attachment systems
- Design minimizes moving parts
- Hydraulic motor
- Flow control valve allows mixer speed to be controlled while a simple lever engages and disengages the drums
- 50-roller change drives the mixing drum
Whiteman WM 120SM
- 12-cu.-ft. capacity plaster/mortar mixer
- Mechancial drive
- Manual dump
- Available in either steel or poly
- Easy Clean polyethylene drums
- 13-hp Honda gas engine
- 15/8 square axle, large B78x13' tires and suspension springs for easy towing