Caterpillar M-Series Motor Graders
The M-Series includes seven models featuring a joystick-operated, electro-hydraulic control system.
- Two three-axis, low-effort joysticks simplify control and reduce operator arm and hand movements by as much as 78%
- 125- to 500-hp Cat C-Series Tier III engines with ACERT Technology
- Direct-drive countershaft transmission (excludes 24M) with Electronic Clutch Pressure Control
- All-wheel-drive option delivers 42% more torque, plus features a front wheel-only hydrostatic mode
New Holland Motor Graders
New Holland motor graders range from 140 to 200 hp with standard blade lengths from 12 to 14 ft.
- Operator cab mounted behind articulation point for greater visibility to both ends of the blade
- 69-in.-diameter steel moldboard circle with full 360° rotation
- Moldboard can be angled up to 90° for slope or ditch work
- Standard five-position moldboard saddle
- Heavy-duty box-section frame construction
Volvo G900 Motor Graders
The G900 motor graders are available in seven models, including two all-wheel-drive units.
- 7.2- or 9.4-liter Volvo Tier III engines
- HTE840 transmission with selectable Manual, Autoshift (optional) and Travel modes
- Autoshift standard on the optional HTE1160 11-speed transmission with 11 forward/six reverse speeds
- Proportional Demand Flow intelligent load-sensing hydraulics
- Twin-gear, direct-drive circle turn system
LeeBoy 685B Motor Grader
The 16,000-lb. LeeBoy 685B offers a choice of 100-hp Caterpillar or 110-hp Cummins diesel engine.
- 10-ft. sliding moldboard with a total side shift reach of 36 in.
- Center-mount scarifier and optional front blade
- Hydrostatic drive system
- 18° of frame articulation
- Fail-safe braking
- ROPS canopy or optional fully enclosed, climate-controlled cab
John Deere D-Series Motor Graders
The 672D, 772D and 872D six-wheel-drive graders and 670D, 770D and 870D tandem-drive units offer optional enhancements such as a mid-mount scarifier and integrated grade control package.
- Low-speed precision mode and differential front steering on all-wheel-drive models
- Blade pull ranges from 28,200 to 43,760 lbs.
- 185- to 245-hp Powertech engines
- Event-based shifting transmission
- Pressure-compensated load-sensing hydraulics and low-effort hydraulic controls
- Optional cruise control
Champion C80 C and C86 C Motor Graders
The C80 C and C86 C motor graders feature a redesigned front axle that provides 50° of steering angle left and right.
- 25-ft. straight frame turning radius with a 19-ft. radius when fully articulated
- Box-type front axle design allows a 22-in. ground clearance
- Spherical bearings on front axle and articulation ¬cylinders provide increased service life
- 21-in.-high moldboard offers a full 4-ft. blade lift stance for increased featherability
NorAm 65E Compact Grader
The 16,800-lb. NorAm 65E Compact grader features an articulated frame, torque proportioning rear axle, wheel lean and inch control.
- 110-hp Cummins engine and ZF full powershift transmission/torque ¬converter
- A-frame/circle configuration mated to a 10- or optional 12-ft. "rollaway" moldboard
- 18-ft. turning radius
- Standard air ride seat and "lo-effort" hydraulic controls
- Available with canopy or cab and air conditioning
Case 800 Series Motor Graders
The 800 Series motor graders ¬feature Tier III-certified diesel engines that deliver a stronger throttle response at every rpm, improved cold-start capability and reduced noise.
- 845 DHP (dual horsepower) maintains horsepower range for fine grading, while providing a 14% increase for tough conditions
- 865 VHP incorporates variable horsepower
- 885 features a fully electronically controlled Cummins engine
- One-piece hood for easy access to engine and cooling package
- Temperature-controlled reversing fan