John Deere 300 Series Skid Steers
The 300 Series skid steers offer improved stability through a low center of gravity, long wheelbase, 60/40 weight distribution and larger tires.
- Vertical-lift boom allows maximum reach at full lift height with a 35° rollback and a 45° dump angle
- Hydraulic Quik-Tatch
- 61- to 91-gross-hp John Deere PowerTech 250 Series four- and five-cylinder engines
- 1,750- to 3,175-lb. rated operating capacities
- 5,500- to 11,600-lb. bucket breakout force
Doosan Plus Series Skid Steers
The Plus Series includes the 602plus and 802plus, as well as the 702plus and 902plus with vertical lifting boom.
- 5,578- to 7,077-lb. operating weights with rated operating capacities from 1,450 to 2,250 lbs.
- Universal attachment system
- Heavy-duty boom
- Easy entrance and exit with new boom crossmember
- Easy to see instrument and integral switch panel
- Tilting cab
Mustang Joystick Control Option
A dual joystick pilot control is now available for Mustang skid steer models 2076 and 2086.
- Drive functions controlled via the left joystick and loader lift/tilt functions controlled with the right joystick
- Low control efforts to reduce operator fatigue
- Push buttons control two-speed drive and Hydraglide Ride Control and float function
- Adjustable control towers
- Thumb switch controls variable-flow auxiliary hydraulic pump
Ditch Witch SK650 Mini Skid Steer
Equipped with a 31-hp Kubota turbo diesel engine, the SK650 directs 20 net hp to the attachment for greater performance capability.
- Larger capacity fuel (8 gal.) and hydraulic tanks mounted on the outside of the frame
- Foot pedal auxiliary control enables attachments to be driven by foot, freeing hands to control depth and ground speed
- Quick-disconnect attachment ¬fittings
- Attachment-level indicator mounted to the attachment lift frame
Case Pilot Controls
Pilot controls are now standard equipment on the 440CT and 450CT compact track loaders, and optional on the 430, 440, 450 and 465 skid-steer loaders.
- Can be ordered from the factory with H or ISO patterns
- Factory-supplied accessory kits also available through Case dealers to ¬permanently change the pattern to H or ISO
- Provide a shorter throw for greater operator comfort and reduced fatigue
Mapcon Bulldog Skid Loaders
The Bulldog line of skid loaders and excavator/loaders includes 11 models ranging from 1,323- to 2,204-lb. rated capacities.
- B8250T has a telescopic boom with a 156-in. height to hinge pin
- B4230CS1 measures 34.7 in. wide and 60 in. tall and is powered by a 50-hp Perkins diesel engine
- Models combine a rugged design and simplicity with innovation for greater versatility
Komatsu SK1026-5 Skid Steer
The 84-hp SK1026-5 vertical lift skid steer has a 2,650-lb. rated operating load with a 5,300-lb. tipping load.
- Hydraulic self-leveling bucket with 5,400-lb. breakout force
- HydrauMind hydraulic system standard
- Standard two-speed travel with a 6.5-mph work range and 10-mph travel range
- Automatic Power Control anti-stall hydraulic system
- 45.7-in. wheelbase
The C-Series skid-steer loaders deliver added lift and tilt forces, increased drawbar pull and more power via Cat 3044C DIT 3.3-liter turbocharged engines.
- 82-hp 262C and 90-net-hp 272C vertical lift models offer 2,700- and 3,250-lb. rated capacities
- 73-hp 246C and 82-hp 256C radial lift offer 2,150- and 2,350-lb. rated capacities
- Features include an electro-hydraulic hydrostatic drive system and electronic torque management system
- Optional Advanced Machine Information and Control System, High Flow XPS, enclosed sealed and pressurized cab, ride control and two-speed travel
Volvo B-Series Skid Steers
The B-Series includes five models ranging from 1,500- to 2,250-lb. operating capacities.
- 45.3- to 80.5-net-hp engines
- 114- to 121-in. height to hinge pin
- Super-comfort, high-back seat
- Traditional hand and foot controls or pilot-operated joystick controls
- All-around visibility
- Wide, tall opening into operator's area for easy entry and exit
- Hydraulic release button for added operator safety
- Universal quick-attach