The RTX1250 ride-on trencher with quad-track design offers greater traction and stability with added flotation in soft or sandy soils.
- Maintains constant four-point ground contact and provides full power to all four tracks
- Allows for function of traditional ground drive features such as axle oscillation, four-wheel steer and crab steering
- 120-hp Cummins turbocharged, charged air-cooled engine
- Capable of trenching depths up to 72 in. and widths up to 18 in., as well as pulling plow blades up to 36 in. deep
Ditch Witch HT220 Large-track Trencher
The 220-hp?HT220 hydrostatic trencher is designed for large installations from 12 to 24 in. wide and 4 to 8 ft. deep.
- Flywheel gearbox delivers added horsepower to the attachment on demand, while protecting the hydraulic system and other components from shock
- Standard trencher stabilizers isolate vibration when digging in rock
- Forged, heat-treated, high-alloy steel headshafts
- Integrated spoils conveyor
- Bit block digging system for easy changeout of one or all bits in the field without chain removal
Astec RT660 Ride-on Trencher
The RT660 can trench up to 72-in. depths with widths of 6 to 16 in.
- 67-hp Cummins four-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel engine and four-speed transmission
- Hydrostatic four-wheel drive with four-wheel steering
- Limited-slip differential and outboard planetaries on both front and rear axles, with optional locking differential axles available
- Can power a quad configuration or the combination of various attachments
Barreto Steerable Walk-behind Trenchers
These 900-lb. steerable trenchers feature precise wheel control to help eliminate drifting, making them well suited for trenching uneven terrain or hillsides.
- Zero turning radius
- Capable of long, arching curves with ¬virtually no extra effort on the part of the operator
- 1324 ST powered by a 13-hp Honda engine, while the 1624 ST runs on a 16-hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-twin engine
- Trench to 24-, 30- and 36-in. depths with a width of 4 to 6 in.
- 220-fpm forward ground speed
UTI Rock Trenching Equipment
Underground Tools, Inc. offers a wide selection of rock trencher chains, as well as trencher sprockets and booms.
- All parts constructed of heat-¬treated steel and carbide
- Meet or exceed manufacturer ¬specifications
- Designed for long wear life and aggressive rock trenching ¬productivity
Ballantine Terminator/Cup Combination Chains
The bolt-on Terminator combo chains feature carbide teeth that knock out the center of the trench in tough ground conditions.
- Cup cutters remove spoil and leave clean side wall
- Adjustable tooth patterns and cutter changes
Trench-Tech Series 2000
The Series 2000 chain trenchers include four models offering Caterpillar engines ranging from 300 to 830 hp.
- Operating weights range from 75,000 to 300,000 lbs.
- Cutting widths from 12 to 72 in. with cutting depths up to 24 ft.
- Mechanical power train with four digging speeds that deliver high torque/low speeds for maximum tooth penetration
- Replaceable digging boom wear plate system
- Elevating cab design
Wolfe/Man 7000 Wheel Trencher
The Wolfe/Man 7000 from A & E Construction Supply is an all-hydrostatic wheel trencher designed for pipeline and drainage work.
- 7-ft. depth with a 20- to 36-in. width
- 48,000-lb. operating weight
- 325-hp Cat engine
- Air conditioned/heated cab
- Wheel side tilt and center pivot
Ground Hog T-4 Trencher
The T-4 operator-propelled chain-type trencher is designed for jobs requiring up to a 12-in.-deep by 3-in.-wide trench in a short period of time.
- Depths of 6, 8 and 12 in. with 4- or 18-in. conversions available
- Comes with shark or carbide-tipped rock-type teeth, tapered roller bearings and a powder-coated exterior
- One-way ratchet assembly
- Designed for easy maintenance
Little Beaver Kwik-Trench Earth Saw
The Kwik-Trench Earth Saw makes clean, narrow trenches and deposits soil on one side to minimize backfill and clean up.