Concrete Contractor publishes dozens of products in each issue to keep readers aware of what’s new and available in the concrete industry. Being knowledgable about the products and equipment on the market will help you make buying decisions that can lead to efficiency and profitability. Knowing what’s available on the market also allows you to offer your customers the latest trends and designs, keeping you ahead of your competition.
Every year we present the Contractors’ Choice Top 25 in our August/September issue. These products are chosen based on the interest generated by you, the readers. This year, due to ties, you can find the Top 28 products.
AmDeck by Amvic Building System is a modular, lightweight, stay-in-place form for the construction of concrete floors and roofs.
- Use with ICF construction or other wall systems
- Made of expanded polystyrene, reducing noise travel from one story to another and providing thermal insulation
- Implements full 10-in.-deep lightweight steel joists to support construction loads
The Arxx Walls & Foundations insulating concrete forms offer energy savings, sound resistance and ease of installation.
- Reinforced with steel rebar
- Four-hour fire rating, far surpassing wood frame construction
- Energy savings of up to 50% compared to traditional construction methods
Seamless Texture Skins
Seamless Texture Skins from Bon Tool Co. are lightweight, urethane mats that add texture to the concrete without grout lines or a distinct repeat of pattern.
- Feathered edge for easy application
- Available in three square sizes: 12, 36 and 48 in.
- Available in four patterns: Slate, Roman Slate, Texas Sea Shells and Blue Stone
Vertex from Architectural Enhancements is a vertical stamp texture mix that can be applied from 1/4 in. to several inches thick.
- Replicates boulders, brick, limestone, sandstone and other patterns
Concrete Pump Attachment
Blastcrete Equipment's model RD6536 concrete pump attachment for skid-steers is designed for form and pour, ICF, grout and shotcrete applications up to 25 cu. yds. per hour.
- Will pump 100 ft. vertically and 250 ft. horizontally
- Hydraulic oil requirement of 15 gpm at 2,500 psi
BuildBlock Building Systems insulating concrete forms are fully assembled, completely reversible and have convenient molded-in cut and measuring lines.
SpeediCut 16-in. Cut-off Saw
Diamond Products SpeediCut offers a 16-in. blade capacity with a 5 3/4-in. maximum cutting depth.
- 81cc, 6.2-hp motor
- Electronic ignition system
- Arbor size of 20mm
- Weighs 23.4 lbs.
The Buddy Rhodes Studio line of fiberglass planter, table and stool molds take advantage of the vertical applicability of the Buddy Rhodes Concrete Mix.
- Lightweight, durable and reusable for hundreds of applications
- Suitable for casting onsite or in the shop
- Available with a variety of surface options
Liquid Black Oxide
Liquid Black Oxide from Concrete Chemicals is an integral, permanent colorant.
- Available in convenient-to-use quarts or totes
- Uses include stamped concrete, paving stones, ready mix, cement floors and more
Vertical Overlay System
The FossilCrete Vertical Overlay System is a decorative concrete application comprised of custom vertical texturing mix and a line of tools and stamps designed specifically for vertical concrete stamping.
- Can be applied over ICFs or other walls to create a natural stone look
- Also can be used to create custom murals, boulders, bridges, trees and more
The IntegraSpec ICF system consists of stay-in-place expanded polystyrene form units suited for commercial, industrial, institutional and residential construction.