- Patented interlocking system eliminates concrete blowouts
- Now available with 5-in. web that, when combined with 2.5 in. of insulation on both sides, matches the standard 10-in. concrete masonry unit
Glaze 'N Seal Multi-purpose Sealer offers low-gloss protection on colored concrete, acid-stained floors and concrete overlays.
- Provides resistance to all stains, acids and efflorescence on indoor and outdoor surfaces
- Protects against scuffing, heel marks and tire marks
Kwik Kerb's LumiCrete emits unpowered light in areas where access to conventional light sources are nonexistent or are not present.
- Ideal applications include stair steps, runways, ledges and curbing
- Can be applied to new and existing concrete surfaces
- Works by storing light energy then gradually releasing the energy as visible light
Stain-Crete from Increte Systems gives plain concrete the appearance of Italian marble, tile, terra cotta and natural stone.
- Permanent chemical stain
- Available in a variety of natural earth tones
- Will not react to salts, alkali or ultraviolet rays
- Will not peel, chip, crack or fade
Terra-Lume from LaneLight Systems is custom-fit lighting for concrete driveways and paths.
- Can be installed on fresh concrete with flush-mount track or attached to existing concrete
- Designed to work even if run over by heavy vehicles
- Track can be easily cut to follow curves on paths or driveways
- Lights come in a variety of colors and shades
Rembrandt Polymer Stain
Rembrandt Polymer Stain from Kemiko Concrete Stains is an alternative solution for concrete that can't be prepared to receive acid stains.
- Available in 12 standard colors, as well as black and white
- Ultra-low VOCs
- Formulated for both interior and exterior use
Sim-Stain from L & M Industries is an alternative to chemical stains.
- No hazardous chemicals
- Immediate color - no neutralization or extra rinsing required
- Colors can be mixed for dozens of combinations
Lithochrome Tintura Stain
Lithochrome Tintura Stain from L.M. Scofield is an environmentally friendly waterborne stain that includes vivid reds, yellows, blues, pastel pinks, beiges and grays.
- Penetrates and bonds with porous concrete or cementitious toppings for permanent, nonfading colors
- Durable enough for interior floors, exterior hardscapes and retaining walls
- Compliant with current air quality requirements and does not require acid residue removal and disposal
Quikrete Etching Stain provides a multi-toned finish in coffee, tan or olive.
- Comparable to weathered marble, natural stone or marble
- 1-gal. container offers 300 to 400 sq. ft. of coverage
- Etching Stain High Gloss Sealer also available
Concrete Color Stains
Concrete Color Stains from Newlook International are water-based, non-acrylic and have no VOCs.
- Penetrates the surface without changing texture
- 80 standard colors available
- Transparent Color Enhancer available for optional use in conjunction with stains
Nudura forms are lightweight, easy to maneuver and arrive at the jobsite preassembled using Nudura's hinged folding web.
- Patented locking mechanism stops float and compression
- Larger than traditional blocks, covering 12 sq. ft. for a sturdier wall form
Chrome-Etch Acid Stain
Specialty Concrete Products' Chrome-Etch Acid Stain creates natural, earth-tone color shades that simulate the appearance of real stone or masonry.
- Available in 12 colors
- Ideal for interior floors
- Permanent color effect that won't fade, chip or peel
The Sherwin-Williams UltraCrete Coatings provide a textured, uniform finish to tilt-up construction, pre-cast panels or concrete block surfaces.
- Formulated for spray application
- Can be applied to damp concrete and in temperatures as low as 20º F
- Delivers long-term resistance to UV damage and efflorescence
Color Stain from Super-Krete International can be used to achieve an acid stain look.