Terex Load King SA70
The 70,000-lb. SA70 hydraulic sliding axle trailer includes a 12,000-lb. line pull winch (20,000-lb. optional) and a 6.5° load angle.
- 15° dump angle
- 20 D-Rings and multiple chain slot design
- Features 80/100 KSI steel, cambered deck beams, crossmembers on 8-in. centers and Apitong decking
- Hendrickson Turner HT air ride suspension
Trail-Eze T70XT Low Load Angle Trailer
The T70XT low load angle trailer offers a 70,000-lb. distributed and 40,000-lb. concentrated capacity in 10 ft.
- 48-ft. overall length and 102-in. overall width
- 12,000-lb. winch and wireless remote control
- Long tail with 10° load angle and full tilt bed
- Eight 235/75R X 17.5 radials (H) rating
Trail King Advantage Series SA
The wheels on the Advantage Series Sliding Axle (SA) trailer can move forward 212 in., allowing the deck to tilt down for a 6.5° load angle.
- Well-suited for loading and unloading equipment with low ground clearance
- New tapered design of the tail portion of the deck
- Hydraulic cylinder system eliminates the need for traveling hydraulic lines
- Flexible track system protects air and electrical lines
Bil-Jax Escalate Hydraulic Lift Trailers
The Escalate hydraulic lift trailers lower and raise the deck to and from the ground.
- 6° ramp angle
- ET 7000 with 7,000-lb. capacity
- ET 12000 with 12,000-lb. capacity
- Leaf spring suspensions
- Welded, heavy gauge, powder-coated steel used to create a rugged frame
Featherlite Model 1610
The Model 1610 features Premium Advantage wood flooring with high moisture resistance.
- Contractor package includes a side door, protective gravel guard, stabilizer jacks, dome light, six recessed tie-downs and e-track on the walls for securing tools and equipment
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum construction
- Available in 8- to 18-ft. lengths
- Optional rear load ramp
JLG Triple-L Trailers
Triple-L trailers feature the Power Deck hydraulic system, which lowers and raises the deck in less than 15 seconds.
- 20 models in flatbed, utility and fully enclosed configurations
- 2,000- to 10,000-lb. capacities
- Deck sizes in 4-ft. 4-in. to 6-ft. widths and up to 16-ft. lengths
- Two lockable steel compartments
- Quick-adjust tongue jack
- 12-volt system powers the hydraulic pump used to lower and raise the deck
Transcraft Lower-deck Height Option
A lower-deck height option of 36 1/2 in. in the unloaded condition is now available on the DTL3000, DTL2100 and D-Eagle drop-deck trailer models.
- Allows for transport of taller loads, plus provides easier access to the lower deck area
- Eliminates need to deflate or remove equipment tires to ensure proper legal height of load
Towmaster Contrail C-14LS
The Contrail C-14LS is a deck-over style trailer designed to transport mid-sized equipment and larger skid steers.
- Hauls 14,000 lbs.
- Two 7,000-lb. Dexter Torflex axles
- 235/85R x 16 - 10-ply tires
- 8' x 16' or 18' deck
- Wood-covered 5-ft. beavertail and 5-ft.-long, side-adjustable ramps
TerraMarc Load-N-Lift Trailers
The Load-N-Lift hydraulic trailers are suited for a variety of low-clearance, compact and mobile equipment.
- Completely lower the deck to the ground for ease of loading and unloading
- Electric hydraulic or manual hand-pump
- 51- to 81.5-in. widths
- 10-ft. 10-in., 15-ft. 6-in. and 18-ft. 2-in. lengths
Advance Metalworking Lo Riser Trailer
The 6,000-lb.-capacity Lo Riser trailer features a 74" x 11' 4" load carrying platform that can be hydraulically lowered to ground height.
- Built-in ramp for drive-on access without any crown point
- Minimum 5° angle when lowered
- Constructed of High Strength Low Alloy (HSLA) steel
- 7,950-lb. GVWR
- Combination of hydraulic and rubber suspension
Best TB82x16T Tandem Tilt Bed
The TB82x16T tandem tilt bed trailer can be rated up to 16,000-lb. GVWR with a 13,000-lb. capacity and 12° load angle empty.
- Dampening cylinder for tilt-mode cushioning
- 7K torsion axles
- Sealed beam lighting
- Powder-coated finish
- Adjustable hitch
- Eliminates need for ramps
Felling IT Series
The Industrial Tilt (IT) Series offers simplicity of design along with durability.
- 10° to 14° loading angle, dependent upon deck length
- True actuating tilt bed
- 9,980- to 18,000-lb. GVWRs
- Dual cylinder tilt cushion
- Deck lengths from 14 to 20 ft.
Landoll 900 Series Traveling Tail Trailer
The 900 Series traveling tail trailer is available in 35- or 50-ton capacities.
- One hydraulic control for three hydraulic functions
- No hydraulic lines, hinges or pins behind the tail to maintain
- Tandem or triple axle
- 12-, 14- or 15-ft. tail lengths
- Low load angle to as low as 11° possible with 15-ft. tail
- Standard powder coat paint, LED lighting package, 12-in. crossmember spacing and more
Eager Beaver Paver PT Series Trailers
The Paver PT Series is designed to safely load rollers, pavers and milling machines.
- Low front approach
- Tapered ramps and gradual slope
- Low load angle