- 48-in., round-end bull float kit
- GatorGlide adjustable leveling head
- Lightweight magnesium blade
- 4- to 6-ft. lightweight button poles
- Heavy-duty carrying case
Straightedge with Handholes
- Aluminum straightedge duplicates the size and feel of a wooden 2x4 without any sharp edges
- Handholes for easy gripping
- Straightedge is 1 by 3 in. with tapered edges
- Available in lengths from 4 to 12 ft.
- Can be fitted with a level
- Welded endcaps keep concrete from getting inside during use
- New handle design and blade treatment process for long life
- Ergonomic single-post DuraSoft handle design allows for more hand width and increased comfort
- Handle style allows the blade to be rotated around for left-handed edging
Canvas-Resin Bull Float
- Broken-in face and is ready to use
- Ideal for large areas and decorative concrete applications
- 3/8-in.-thick canvas-resin float has rounded edges
- Heavy-duty C-channel keeps float flat
Kraft Tool Co.
Ridgid Bolt Cutters
- Available in sizes from 14 to 42 in.
- Can cut metals up to 42 RC hardness
- Ideal for cutting rod, rebar, wire mesh and bolts
- Cutting head incorporates a single, one-step internal cam mechanism to provide a quick and simple way to maintain precise blade alignment
Ridge Tool Company
- Sledge hammer and a cutting/digging blade on opposite ends
- Sledge hammer has a machined striking face, while the mattock has a tapered digging blade
- Designed for concrete finishing and foundation work, demolition applications and general landscaping
Council Tool Company
CAM Gauge Rake
- Designed for the application of coating material
- Available in eight sizes ranging from 1/32 to 1 in.
- Zinc-plated hardened steel cams for long-lasting use
- Comprised of an aluminum frame with either a threaded handle adapter or a powder-coated aluminum handle
Midwest Rake Co.