Subaru Robin Diesel Trash Pumps
The PTD310T has a 3-in. discharge port and a 317-gpm maximum capacity, while the PTD410T has a 4-in. discharge port and a 449-gpm maximum capacity.
- 6.8- and 9.9-hp Hatz diesel engines with recoil starter
- Low-oil shutdown system
- Hardened cast-iron volute and abrasion-resistant, cast-iron impeller and replaceable wear plate
Grindex INOX Pumps
The INOX series submersible drainage/sludge pumps are constructed of corrosion/chemical-resistant stainless steel.
- 13-hp Master INOX pump has a 999-gpm maximum flow and a pressure head of 246 ft.
- Cast parts made of stainless steel and can handle fluids with pH levels from 2 to 10
- Suitable for tough applications in corrosive environments
ITT Flygt 2600 Series
The 2600 series includes six models with discharges from 2- to 6-in. NPT, heads from 40 to 230 ft. and power outputs from 1.2 to 27 hp.
- Hydraulic performance ranges from 150 to 1,400 gpm
- DuraSpin hydraulic system and high-chrome cast iron closed impellers provide improved wear resistance and durability
- Single screw enables fast, easy adjustments
- One-piece Plug-In seal with two mechanical seals for double protection against liquid penetration
ABS Pumps Submersible Electric Pumps
These fully submersible pumps feature a sealed motor design and double outer casting that enable them to run dry or in "snore" condition without damage.
- No priming required
- Wide base for soft bottom applications or slim centerline version for limited-space applications
- Sizes available to handle drainage volumes of 5,500 gpm
- Discharge connection sizes from 1 1/2- to 10-in. diameters
Honda WB Series
The 4.5-hp WB20 and 5.5-hp WB30 are powered by easy to start Honda OHV commercial-grade engines with Oil Alert.
- WB30 delivers a maximum discharge capacity of 275 gpm and a maximum head of 83 ft.
- WB20 discharges up to 153 gpm with a maximum head of 94 ft.
- Heavy-duty full frame protection
- Rigid-mounted cast iron pump volute
Multiquip InstaPrime Pumps
The InstaPrime Series moves up to 5,000 gpm in model sizes ranging from 6 to 12 in.
- Deliver heads up to 143 ft. and lifts up to 30 ft.
- Handle solids to 3.6 in.
- Patented screw-type impeller delivers increased flow using the same horsepower
- Powered by 40- to 96-hp Deutz diesel engines
- 15-gal. fuel tank for extended continuous run times of up to 100 hours
Atlas Copco LWP 2 Submersible Pump
The 23-lb. LWP 2 can handle stones and debris up to 3/8 in. in diameter.
- Produces up to a 222-gpm discharge and has a lifting head of up to 82 ft.
- Spark-proof and can run dry without damage
- Standard 33-ft. discharge hose and snap-lock, quick-release couplings that ease movement around the site
- Various hydraulic power packs available
- Optional flow divider and extension hoses
Gorman Rupp 8-in. Environmental Silent Pump
The PA6C60-4045T-ESP is suited for bypass pumping or any applications that require sound attenuation.
- Provides flow rates up to 2,750 gpm and heads up to 200 ft.
- Can handle 3-in. solids
- Able to run dry indefinitely without damage
- Environmental base contains all fuel and engine liquids that could otherwise leak onto the ground during an accident
Godwin CD160M Dri-Prime Pump
The CD160M automatic Dri-Prime 6" x 6" centrifugal pump offers flow capabilities to 1,900 gpm and discharge heads to 260 ft.
- High-pressure oil bath mechanical seal design allows for totally dry running for infinite periods of time, while automatically priming and repriming
- Can pass a solid to 3 in. in diameter
- Compact yet able to perform in the toughest conditions
Wacker Centrifugal Trash Pumps
This complete line of centrifugal trash pumps includes 2-, 3-, 4- and 6-in. gas- or diesel-powered models.
- 2-in. PT 2 series pumps up to 210 gpm with solids to 1 in.
- 3-in. PT3 series gas or diesel models handle up to 400 gpm with solid sizes to 1.5 in.
- 4-in. PTS 4V pumps 705 gpm with solids up to 2 in. and is powered by a 16-hp Vanguard engine
- PT 6LT (trailer) and PT 6LS (skid) 6-in. models can pump 1,300 gpm with solids up to 2 in.