Roadtec Milling Machines
- Models RX-500, RX-700 and RX-900
- Half-lane to full-lane milling widths
- Cut widths range from 2 ft. to 13 ft. 6 in.
- Maximum cut depth is 14 in.
- Three- or four-track versions
- Two spray bars in cutter drum housing for better dust control and tool cooling
Dynapac PL2000 S
- 80-in. cutting width
- Water system keeps drum cool, reduces dust levels, cleans bits
- Four control panels on left and right enable monitoring/controlling planing from ground level or from operator's platform
- MW-500 is a four-wheel, rear-loading, utility-class milling machine
- For patching, trench and shoulder milling
- 30-in. diameter drum offers maximum cutting depth of 8.25 in. with a standard 20-in. cutting width
- Tight 7-in. cutting radius comparable to many three-wheel machines
- All-wheel-drive, anti-slip control standard
BOMAG Cold Planer
- BM1000/30 and BM1300/30 feature centrally mounted cutting drums
- Allows precise milling next to walls, curbs and other obstructions
- 39.6- and 51.4-in. standard cutting widths, depth to 12.6 in.
- "Over-the-cut" operator's position, sliding seat ensure better jobsite visibility
Bomag Americas Inc.
Backhoe Mill Attachment
- For pavement cuts for utility access or culvert replacement
- Attaches to most backhoe-loaders in minutes using the same pin size and spacing as the bucket
- 24-in.-wide cutter provides a 12-in. maximum cutting depth and is powered by the carrier's auxiliary hydraulic connection
Skid Steer Cold Planers
- Rated for systems with output up to 42 gpm at 5,000 psi
- Driveline is submerged within the chassis, eliminating the possibility of damage and increasing side clearance
- Cutting widths 16 to 40 in.
Zanetis Power Attachments
Midsized Cold Mill
- Model W 120 F cold milling machine removes complete asphalt courses to full depth
- 47.2-in. milling width, milling depth 0 to 12.6 in.
- Hydraulically folding supporting wheel
- Front-end loading of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) via a two-part conveyor system
- Equip with wheels or tracks
- Optional new Wirtgen Level Pro® leveling system
Wirtgen Americas Inc.