- Patented combination concrete footing form system, foundation drainage system and radon reduction system for residential basement applications
- Vinyl lineal sections are used to form the footing, then remain permanently in place after the concrete is poured
- Forms a complete loop around the home's foundation to serve as a drainage and radon reduction system
- High-density concrete-forming overlaid plywood
- Ideal for high-rise and other large-scale projects
- Produces a consistently smooth, glossy concrete surface and minimizing finishing
- Standard sizes include 4' x 8'/9'/ or 10', 1/2", 5/8", 11/16" 3/4" thick
- Should give from 15 to 25 reuses
- Expands on the spot
- Eliminates need to purchase additional filler panels to form box bays, corners, fireplaces, or complex foundation elevations
- Compatible with all face-sheet connections
- Attaches with a pin and wedge or bolt
- Designed for the custom-home market
B.E.P. Forming Systems
Classic Panel Aluminum Forms
- 125 Smooth features side, top and bottom-rail extrusions; attached pins; pressed-in hardened bushings; and one- or three-hole riveted spring tension bushings
- The new 94 Smooth panel features all the characteristics of the 125 Smooth, but in a lighter-weight product
- The Textured and VIP Brick forming panels give the appearance of brick surface marks
Durand Forms, Inc.
Offer energy savings, sound resistance and ease of installation
- Reinforced with steel rebar
- Four-hour fire rating, far surpassing wood frame construction
- Energy savings of up to 50 percent compared to traditional construction methods
Arxx Walls & Foundations
- Reusable aluminum system that is fully adjustable in height and length
- Lightweight and rigid
- Two-sided form - no dominant top, bottom, left or right
- Unique tie system, leaving the top of footings unencumbered for finishing
- Ez-Tilt-Up and Ez-Flatwork also available
Concrete Forms Service, Inc.
Split Block Forms
- Gives you a deep block design providing a realistic finished look
- Made from heavy-duty extruded aluminum
- Widths 1 in to 36 in.
- Heights up to 108 in.
- Compatible to pouring block on one side and smooth on the other
Wall-Ties & Forms, Inc.
- Approximately one-third the weight of solid-sawn lumber
- Composed of LVL, a cross-banded laminated veneer lumber core that eliminates knots, twisting and warping
- Coated with UV-stabilized polyethylene that prevents cracking, resists moisture and guarantees high reuse
- Available in 16-ft. lengths in sizes ranging from 1" x 4" to 2" x 12"
Stake-free Aluminum Footing Form System
- Four main components: forms, locking cross bracket, grade bracket and outside corner bracket
- Eliminates need for lumber, stakes, nails or ties
- Grade is set down inside the forms
- Panelization software program available for easy job layout
- Use the adjustable Slip-Form option to fill in remaining gaps after "building to the stakes"; useful when using robotic layout systems
Fine Line Footing Forms, Inc.
- Hybrid cast-in-place concrete forming system
- Multiple configurations using reusable fiber-reinforced polymer composite forms (Z-Panels) and stay-in-place panel forms made of insulation and wallboard material (Z-Boards)
- For use in single-family, multiunit residential and commercial applications
Long Home Co. Ltd.
Frami Forms System
- Lightweight clamp system with a logical grid for fast, economical forming of foundations and small areas
- Available in 3-, 6- and 9-ft.-high panels with widths ranging from 6 in. to 3 ft.
- Only three lightweight Frami clamps are needed for each 9-ft. vertical joint, each requiring just a single hammer blow to join and align the panels
Doka Formwork Technology
- Alternative to steel and fiberglass forms
- Can withstand full liquid head pressures of up to 20 ft. and 72 hours or more of rainfall
- Designed for buildings, parking garages,
- Standard sizes from 6 to 60 in. in diameter, and in lengths of 12 or 20 ft.
- Simplifies the process of attaining vertical textured concrete surfaces
- Lightweight and easily maintained
- Last for more than 1,500 pours
- Average weight of 57 lbs.
Architectural Concrete Creations
IntegraSpec ICF System
- Stay-in-place expanded polystyrene form units suited for commercial, industrial, institutional and residential construction
- Patented interlocking system eliminates concrete blowouts
- Now available with 5-in. web that, when combined with 2.5 in. of insulation on both sides, matches the standard 10-in. concrete masonry unit