Goodyear Wrangler Pro-Grade Tires
Wrangler features SilentArmor Technology Pro-Grade with a tread compound suited for pickup trucks regularly used to haul or tow heavy loads.
- Chip- and chunk-resistant tread compound
- Two high-tensile steel belts and a layer of DuPont KEVLAR help absorb road noise and provide a smooth ride
- Enhanced Rim Lock and Rugged Rim Guard
- Unique traction ridges within tread for enhanced traction in wet or muddy conditions
A.R.E. LSII Tonneau Cover
The LSII fiberglass tonneau cover is available for the 2007 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra.
- Custom molded to compliment various design elements of the new Silverado/Sierra
- Patented lift-assist system and palm handle
- Modular rail
- Composite clamp technology
- DuPont Chroma Premier automotive paint
- Remote keyless entry
Mack TerraPro Cabover
The TerraPro Cabover has been optimized for construction applications, including concrete pumping.
- Steering column positioned for ample belly room
- Ergonomic seats with integrated armrest
- Accelerator and brake pedals suspended above cab floor and mounted in line to reduce driver effort
- Cab lighting controls reachable from the ground
- HVAC climate control system
TELC Hide-A-Hitch Lock
The Hide-A-Hitch Lock anti-theft device from The Equipment Lock Co. (TELC) provides truck and SUV owners with the ability to store and secure trailer hitches out of the way.
- Stows hitch away in seconds directly below the bumper
- Locks into place with existing locking pin
- Made from hardened steel and powder coated for a durable finish
Holland PH-30RP41 Pintle Hook
The Holland Group offers the PH-30RP41, a rigid-mount pintle hook designed for over-the-road and off-road towing.
- Equipped with FastLatch one-handed latch
- Automatic secondary lock eliminates need for chains or cotter pins
- NoLube technology eliminates lubrication
- 6,000-lb. maximum vertical load
- 30,000-lb. gross trailer weight
These sprayed-on polyurethane linings protect construction vehicles and equipment from damage caused by tough working environments and extreme weather conditions.
- Highly resistant to most chemicals and fuels
- Prolong life of virtually any vehicle or equipment
- Reduce maintenance time and repair costs
- Airtight and watertight
IMT Dominator IV
The Dominator IV mechanics truck can accommodate an 80,000-ft.-lb. crane.
- Improved tools and parts access
- Inverted A-frame floor structure reduces weight
- Three-point door latches
- Single-hand tailgate operation
- Unique shelf hanger bracket system allows quicker adjustment of shelf layout
DiamondBack SE Truck Cover
The Standard Edition (SE) truck cover has a three-panel design that allows for access to both ends of the truck bed.
- Weighs 70 to 90 lbs.
- Load-bearing surface capable of carrying up to 400 lbs. of cargo
- Center-panel water channels
- Full compression seal
- Manufactured of .08-in.-thick 3003 alloy-brite aluminum tread plate
- No drilling or installation of tracks required
Stabilus EZDOWN Drop-Gate Damper
The EZDOWN drop-gate damper allows controlled vehicle tailgate opening.
- Installs in minutes
- Provides precise control and a smoother opening of the tailgate
- Quick-disconnect feature
- Includes all parts and tools necessary for installation
Monroe Suspension Modification
The MTE So-Low front and rear suspension modification for the GMC Topkick/Chevrolet Kodiak C4500/5500 reduces overall vehicle height.
- Reduces front suspension height by 2 in. and rear body height by 4 in.
- Includes a rear axle air suspension system
- Kneeling function incorporated into the air suspension allows an additional 2 in. of rear body height reduction