M-1000 Curb & Gutter Machine
- Microprocessor controls for elevation and steering
- Charging hopper with heavy-duty modular auger
- Standard hydraulic track tensioning system, quick mule mount system and triple grouser track pads
- 103-hp John Deere diesel engine
Miller Formless Co. Inc.
Hi-T500 Track Dumper
- Tips into a standard skip and inverts completely for total discharge
- 28 in. wide - will pass through a standard doorway
- Hydrostatic drive and controls
- 1,100-lb. maximum carrying capacity
- Ergonomically designed operating station with low hand/arm vibration
Miniveyor Systems Inc.
Champion Silo Mixers
- Models SM1200 and SM2000 are available with single- and three-phase configurations that allow for inside work
- 12- and 20-cu.-ft. capacities
- Power Blend system with heavy-duty triple-8 mixing action provides a smooth, uniform mix
Stone Construction Equipment Inc.
Concrete Pump Attachment
- Pumps up to 250 ft. horizontally and up to two stories vertically
- Places concrete at up to 28 cu. yds. per hour with a high-flow loader
- Includes a horizontal agitator, expanded metal walkway, swiveling control panel and protective guard panel to strain larger objects from the concrete mix
Curb Fox 2000
- Paves curb and gutter up to 24 in.
- Sensors position the paver for elevation, steering and slope
- Can slip-form radii down to 18 in. with optional tight radius package
- 16.5-cu.-ft. capacity
- Steel or poly-type tank
- 6 in. of bucket clearance in fully dumped position
- 13-hp Honda engine
Ingersoll Rand Co.
Power Curber 5700-C
- Ideal for curb-and-gutter, sidewalk and barrier slip-form paving
- Pour from right side or left
- 132-gal. onboard water capacity
- Narrow body for tight paving, swivel chute, computerized Cummins engine and raised operator platform
Power Curbers, Inc.
Edgemaster Series 800
- Gas or electric
- Slip-steering for tight turn radius
- Few moving parts to reduce maintenance and wear
LBC-24W Concrete Curber
- Slip-forms curb and gutter, alley ribbons and sidewalks up to 4 ft. wide
- Can smoothly pour a radius as tight as 24 in
- 44-hp diesel engine
- 7,500-lb. weight
MB16P Power Buggy
- 2" x 9" solid steel frame
- All six tires filled with SuperFlex gel to eliminate flats
- Available with poly or steel bucket
- Recoil or electric-start 13-hp Honda engine
Miller Spreader Co.
- Custom truck-mounted, trailer-mounted and stationary mobile mixers
- Enable operator to adjust precise amounts of each ingredient
- 1- to 10+-cu.-yd. capacities with hourly production rates up to 60+ cu. yds.
- Truck-mount available in front- and rear-discharge models
Elkin Mfg. Inc.