Cedarapids Remix Anti-Segregation System
Cedarapids Remix anti-segregation system pavers from Bomag feature larger propel pumps that are designed to boost travel and paving speeds.
- Available on midsize and mainline CR400 and CR500 Series pavers
- CR452RX rubber-tire paver now offers 290 ft/min paving and 10.1 mph travel speeds; rubber track
- CR462RX and CR562RX deliver 175 ft/min and 9.6 mph speeds; and CR552RX mainline rubber-tire paver is 290 fpm and 11.2 mph
- Modifications to hydraulic tank design make room for pump required to operate electric screeds
- 220- and 260-hp Cummins QSB6.7 diesel engine
- Aggressive reblending action allows the Remix paver to distribute segregated asphalt over an area five times larger than slat conveyor system, eliminating both material and thermal segregation
LeeBoy Legend Electric Screed
The electrically heated Legend Screed System is available for commercial class pavers in the 16,000-pound and under range.
- Available for the 8500 and 8515 models with an 8- to 15-foot paving width, and on the 24,000-pound 8816 model with an 8- to 15.5-foot paving width
- Features include bull-nose screed plates, angle of attack controls, front-mounted screed extensions and crown/invert control
Sakai CR270 Vibratory Roller
The 35.4-inch-wide CR270 compact vibratory asphalt roller offers the same 4,000-vpm frequency as Sakai's larger machines.
- Rear-drum static forces combine with internal front-drum vibration for centrifugal force up to 2,975 pounds
- 17.8-hp Honda GX-610 water-cooled gas engine
- Dual-drive drums powered by hydraulic motors
- Articulated center-pivot steering
Ingram AP915 Roller
This nine-wheel, articulated pneumatic roller offers all-wheel oscillation for compaction on uneven surfaces.
- 30,000-pound ballasted weight
- 80-hp Cummins four-cylinder diesel engine
- Travel speed to 16 mph
- Sliding seat with 180-degree rotation
- Standard ROPS
Vögele 2219T Paver
The 2219T rubber-track paver uses a 190-hp Cummins QSB5.9TAA turbocharged, aftercooled diesel engine.
- Final drive uses two hydraulic motors to deliver four speed ranges with shift-on-the-fly control
- Top travel speed of 10 mph
- 225-cubic-foot hopper capacity
- Maximum paving width up to 25 feet 6 inches
- Fully proportional feeder system with ultrasonic material level sensors
- Augers hydraulically adjust from 4 to 9 inches above the ground
Roadtec RP 195 Asphalt Paver
The RP 195 is a 10-foot-wide rubber track paver designed to work in all types of subgrades and paving applications.
- Improved track system provides large footprint
- Rubber-coated oscillating front bogies provide even pressure along track footprint
- Sauer-Danfoss 90 series hydraulic pump
Hamm HD 14 Roller
The HD 14 tandem roller with articulated steering features 41-hp engine power and a 54.33-inch drum width.
- Large area coverage is possible with this machine, but it's also suited for small construction sites due to its compact design
- 33.5-pound linear drum load
- Ideal for new materials like open-pore asphalt and inline paving, where two layers of asphalt are being installed in one pass
Caterpillar AP-800D Asphalt Paver
The AP-800D has a Caterpillar 3054C turbocharged diesel engine that generates 130 hp at 2200 rpm.
- Optional tractor-mounted, single-phase generator provides 8 kW of power to four 120-volt and two 240-volt receptacles
- Hydrostatic propel system with four speed ranges
- Steering wheel controls direction
- Outboard feeder drives
- Hydraulically adjustable augers
- Electronically controlled, on-demand, variable-speed cooling fan
- Two screed options
Dynapac CA 250 Roller
The CA 250 roller features improved operator comfort and visibility.
- 110-hp Cummins 4BTAA 3.9 engine
- Operating weight of 23,815 pounds
- 60-inch drum diameter with a drum width of 84 inches
- Vibration frequency of 1,980 vpm
- Strong steering hitch, frame construction and rear axle and drum design adapted from larger models
- Optional bolt-on pad drum shell
Ingersoll Rand Titan 7820
The Titan 7820 can be used to place wearing, binder and base course material, plus can install roller-compacted concrete, cement-treated base, non-treated base, stone, soil cement and asphalt.