Benson IWT Dump Body
Benson International offers a post-less side panel Inner Wall Technology (IWT) design for dump bodies and refuse trailers.
- Eliminates all exterior connecting panel welds and most interior welding on smooth side panels
- Allows user to select the correct alloy and interior sheet or plate thickness
- Hidden seam welding eliminates interior wear points
- Smooth exterior reduces fuel consumption and is easier to clean
- Double wall side configuration eliminates dings and bulges
American Roll-off High Dump Hook Lifts
American Roll-off introduces the High Dump Hook lift models.
- The 25,000- and 30,000-pound-capacity dual-pivot units are designed for use on a 33,000-pound GVW chassis
- Both models dump like a true dump truck
- Hook-All is a quick-change body system that allows users to switch bodies and increase truck utilization and versatility
Ampliroll Hook Lift
The Ampliroll hook lift is operated from inside the truck.
- Maneuverable up to 60 degrees
- Variety of attachments to fit most any job
- Ground-level loading
Bri-Mar DTX610 and DTX612 Dump Trailers
Bri-Mar offers the X series of low- profile dump trailers.
- Extensive use of high-yield strength steel throughout
- LED lights
TruckCraft TC-120 ULTRA Dump Insert
The TC-120 ULTRA aluminum dump insert has a 7,000-pound lift capacity.
- 150-amp circuit breaker protects the pump motor
- Oil-less bushings in the dump hinge and cylinder pivots
- High-performance seals in the cylinder stages
- Weighs 420 pounds
Underbody Pivot from PullTarps
PullTarps offers an Underbody Pivot for electric arm-type systems.
- Allows fine adjustments for accurate arm alignment
- Spring tension can accommodate applications up to 40 feet in length
- Arms close in to the sides of the body and pivot under the body out of harm's way
- Can be welded or bolted in place
Heil Yardbird Dump Body
The Yardbird features a continuous-formed body sidewall and fully enclosed top rail for greater resistance to moisture and corrosion.
- Double-wall body side
- Quick-release upper tailgate pins
- Full-depth rear corner posts
- Electric or PTO drive
- Enclosed front corner posts
- 1520 hoist with 5-inch cylinder
EZ Dumper EZ II Trailers
The R6210DO, R6210LP and R6212LP dump trailers offer power up and gravity down hydraulics.
- 12-volt single-acting pump system
- Remote control operation
- Tandem axles
- DOT-approved light package
- 2" x 6" tube frame
- E-Z Lube axles with electric brakes on all axles
Crysteel Profit Maximizer Super Dump
The Profit Maximizer Super Dump from Crysteel features an air suspension trailing axle from Silent Drive.
- Trailing axle raises and lowers with standard PTO
- Clean-out enhanced by optional hydraulic tailgate
- High-lift tailgate extends a normal tailgate 15 inches
- Elliptical or square body styles
Strong Industries Superdump Bed
Strong Industries has introduced a lightweight, high-strength steel dump bed to maximize the benefits of its Strong Arm trailing axle.
- Conical, elliptical shape gradually becomes wider toward the rear of the bed
- Extended floor eliminates the need for an asphalt apron
- Low tare weight
Bucks Fabricating Switch-N-Go
Switch-N-Go truck systems can change beds in a matter of minutes, yet provide a securely attached truck body for movement down the highway.
- For 11,000- to 26,000-pound GVW trucks
- Can lift a loaded bed filled with cargo without a dock or a fork truck
- Can dump at a 50-degree angle
Clement JobStar Western Train
The JobStar Western Train features a 40-foot tri-axle lead trailer with a 20-cubic-yard capacity and a 24-foot, 14-cubic-yard pup trailer.
- 3/16-inch sheet steel throughout the hopper
- Payloads in excess of 60,000 pounds
TruckWeight Smart Scale
The Smart Scale is a wireless onboard weight scale for trucks, tractors and trailers with air suspensions.
- Uses sensors to measure temperature and pressure changes in the air suspension
- Relays wireless information to a hand-held receiver
- Axle weight and gross vehicle weight within 0.3 percent