- 2-ft. 6-in. profile for easy passage through standard doorways
- Suited for working in office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, schools and more
- Work to a height of 25 ft. and lift up to 500 lbs.
UpRight Trailer-mounted Platforms
The TL37 and TL49K trailer-mounted articulated boom lifts offer 43- and 55-ft. working heights.
- Lightweight TL37 features a stable in-line boom, hydraulic outriggers, jib and powered cage rotation as standard
- TL49K offers heavy-duty booms and various power options, including bi-energy
- Designed for simple repair and maintenance
MEC 91 Series Scissor Lifts
The 91 Series rough-terrain scissor lifts include the 2591RT, 3391RT and 4191RT.
- Working heights of 31 to 47 ft.
- Platform capacities range from 1,000 to 2,000 lbs.
- Platform measures 180” x 91” when 48-in. roll-out deck is fully extended
- Quad-Trax four-wheel-drive power
PM North America 35LC USA
The 35LC USA is equipped with two separated hydraulic control valve blocks linked to two different pumps, allowing the crane to move faster than with a single valve block.
- Used for loading and unloading of concrete precast blocks
- Equipped with a top seat control station
The 36XT and 45XA self-propelled boom lifts match industry standards for gradeability, platform height, outreach, drive speed and four-wheel-drive capability.
- Hydraulic outriggers and hydraulic lift systems
- Patent-pending technology provides enhanced leveling capability and allows for setup in under 30 seconds
- Lightweight design suitable for weight-sensitive applications
- Can be towed on a utility trailer by a medium SUV or truck with no CDL required
Haulotte HA 41 PX Articulated Boom
The HA 41 PX articulated boom delivers a 65-ft. maximum outreach with an articulated jib pivot at 58 ft. 3 in.
- Full proportional controls and simultaneous boom functions
- 360° continuous turntable rotation and 180° hydraulic platform rotation
- Articulated fly jib offers a 140° arc of movement
Link-Belt 138 HSL Crawler Crane
The 80-ton-class 138 HSL lattice boom crawler crane features a 40- to 220-ft. tube boom and is available with an optional angle boom of 40 to 150 ft.
- 242-ft. maximum tip height with tube boom and jib or 204 ft. with angle boom and jib
- Jib offsettable to 5°, 15° and 25°
- Includes high line-pull front and rear drums and an optional rear-mounted fourth drum with wet brake technology
- Side frames extend to 14 ft. wide and retract to less than 9 ft.
- Larger, full-vision ergonomic cab
- Hydraulic counterweight removal system