The World of Asphalt 2007 Show & Conference will be held March 19-23 at the Georgia International Convention Center in Atlanta.
Focusing exclusively on the asphalt industry, the show features in-depth industry-focused educational programming and exhibits showcasing the latest technologies and innovations in asphalt-related equipment, products and services.
Some 4,000 visitors from around the world are expected to attend World of Asphalt 2007. The event is geared toward asphalt, highway maintenance and traffic safety industry professionals from all types of companies such as small to large contractors, materials producers, state and agency specifiers, maintenance companies, manufacturers and service providers.
There will be several educational opportunities during the show and conference. These include:
- Asphalt Pavement Alliance (APA) Asphalt Pavement Conference,
- March 19-20
- People, Plants and Paving Training
- Program, March 20-22
- OSHA 10-hour Course for Construction Workers and Traffic Control Technician Course
Over 225 exhibitors using 70,000 net square feet of exhibit space will be in attendance. On the following pages, you'll find some examples of products and services that can be found on the show floor.
For more information on the World of Asphalt 2007 Show & Conference, visit www.worldofasphalt.com.
Sakai GW750 Roller
The GW750 vibratory rubber-tired roller is suitable for tender mix Superpave applications, stiff HMA mixes and SMA.
- Develops an equivalent of up to 55,000 pounds of compaction effort in a 20,000-pound package with a 77-inch rolling width
- Pavement integrator achieves compaction from top to bottom of a typical HMA lift
- Multi-amplitude eccentric weights in front and rear axles
- Hydrostatically driven axles
- Articulated steering system
MB Companies FLB Sweeper
The FLB sweeper attachment from MB Companies is designed for clean-up after milling operations.
- Fits skid steers, compact wheel loaders, tractor loaders and backhoe-loaders
- Low flow, hi-torque motor available
- Bi-directional brush rotation
- 25-inch-diameter brush with 5-, 6- or 7-foot broom width
Bomag 4413 Paver
The new 4413 self-propelled asphalt paver from Bomag Americas is powered by a 60-hp Cummins water-cooled diesel engine.
- Load-sensing hydraulic system
- Working speeds up to 160 fpm
- Track drive system uses welded-steel crawler-style components
- Dual operating positions
- 8- to 13-foot paving widths
- 7.5-ton hopper capacity
- Full-floating screed
- Mega-Feed dual auger system
Stone WolfPac Asphalt Rollers
The WolfPac line includes four models suited for confined area compaction.
- 1 1/4-ton WolfPac 2500 static roller features an 11-hp Honda engine
- WolfPac 3100 has an 18-hp Honda or 20-hp Kohler diesel engine, centerpoint articulation, double-drum drive and 35-in.-wide drums
- 24.8-hp WolfPac 4100 has dual 40-in. drums with selectable front, rear or double-drum vibration
- 33.5-hp WolfPac 6100 vibratory roller offers double-drum drive and a 47-in. footprint
Ace Wear Parts for Pavers
The Ace Group manufactures high-quality aftermarket wear parts for pavers, milling machines, material transfer devices, windrow elevators, shuttle buggies and elevating scrapers.
- Augers, burner boxes, chain, flights, cutting edges, sprockets, screed and floor plates, chain and bar assemblies, track pads, track and chain and track rails
Ingersoll Rand MT-2000 Milling Machine
The Ingersoll Rand MT-2000 is a four-track, front-load, half-lane milling machine.
- 600-hp Tier III Cummins engine
- Three distinct drum cutting speeds: standard cutting speed, high-speed selection, and deep-cut power bulge
- Can run both 78.75- and 86-in. drums
- 36-in.-wide gathering and discharge conveyors are independently controlled with variable speed adjustment