- Bolt directly to the pre-drilled triple grouser
- Easily removed and installed
- Reusable steel grousers
- Now standard parts for all new Roadtec milling machines
TransTech Shoulder Wedge Maker
The Shoulder Wedge Maker mounts on the screed extension face against the end gate of an asphalt paver.
- Able to form a compacted, tapered edge fillet at an angle less than 45 degrees
- Designed to develop a 30-degree slope off the edge of the mat
- Leaves a smooth, durable, beveled surface to facilitate re-entry of a vehicle to the
- original travel lane
- Kit includes wedges and mounting hardware for both left and right sides of paver
Broce MK-1 Transfer Sweeper
The Broce MK-1 Transfer sweeper is designed to pick up and transfer material to a truck in a continuous operation .
- Loads to a height of 10 foot 6 inches straight ahead or to either side
Bergkamp M2 Series Pavers
Bergkamp offers the M2 series of truck-mounted slurry seal/microsurfacing pavers.
- Deliver a mixture of aggregate, emulsion, water and additives in a smooth layer over existing pavement
- Designed to extend the life of the surface up to seven or more years
WEM Plant Automation Systems
WEM Automation offers a full line of PC/PLC-based plant controls for complete drum, batch, loadout and scale ticketing operations.
- Ethernet network
- Off-the-shelf parts
- Windows XP Professional OS
- ODBC database
- IBM or Dell PCs; Allen Bradley PLCs
- Built-in redundancy for minimum downtime
- 24/7 no charge phone/modem service
Asphalt Reheat Systems Split Box Infrared Heater
The Split Box infrared heater features chambers for 2x4 or 4x4 heat areas.
- One- to two-person asphalt repairs with ease
- For asphalt printing
- Working temperature in only a few minutes
ADM Roadbuilder Series
The Roadbuilder Series has a parallel-flow design to maximize drying as it moves the moisture-laden aggregate in a rotating, veiled pattern away from the flame.
- Produces 110 to 350 tons per hour
- Drum diameters from 62 to 96 inches
The new RM-500 provides high productivity in both asphalt reclamation and soil stabilization applications where the mixing depth does not exceed 20 inches.
- Three rotor options
- Can be configured for different applications and depth specifications
Astec Phoenix Phantom Burner
Astec's Phoenix Phantom burner is designed to meet the lowest emission requirements.
- Predicted emissions performance of nitrogen oxides (NOx) is at 18 ppm (at 3-percent oxygen) and of carbon monoxide (CO) is at 200 ppm (at 3-percent oxygen); in all other areas the performance is essentially identical to that of the standard gas burning Phoenix.
- New mixing method involves injecting gas into 3-inch-diameter turbulent mixing tubes as air passes through the tubes, which provides superb mixing that is the key to achieving ultra-low nitrogen oxide and carbon monoxide emissions without flue gas recirculation
- Meets the more stringent requirements of those parts
Dynapac PL2000 S
The PL2000 S cold planer from Dynapac features an 80-inch cutting width.
- Water spraying system keeps the drum cool, reduces dust levels and cleans the bits
- Four control panels on the left and right sides make it possible to monitor and control the planing operation from ground level as well as from the operator's platform
- Electronic feedback control system controls the cutting depth allowing unit to compensate for uneven areas of ground and to comply with preset nominal values
Coneqtec/Universal AP Cold Planers
These AP heavy-duty cold planers are designed to chew up the road into chunks, not powder.
- High torque, direct-drive motors
- Fast cutting drum head available
- Skid steer weight placed directly on drum
- 12- to 48-inch width sizes available