- As a paver, unit offers a 16.7-ton receiving hopper which can be increased to 25 tons with hopper insert; Smartrac; three different screed options; and paving widths reaching 30 feet at depths up to 12 inches
- As an MTV, unit features the Remix Anti-Segregation System with two sets of two counter-rotating augers that reblend 100 percent of the asphalt; 18-inch-wide rubber-track drive; the ability to be used on every paving lift, including the base course; and a swivel sensor that senses mix height in the paver's hopper and automatically stops and starts the hopper augers and transfer conveyor system as needed
Gilson SP-55 Quartermaster
Designed to handle large samples required in Superpave specifications, Gilson's SP-55 Quartermaster divides any hot mix asphalt samples for quality control analysis.
- Field samples of 120 pounds are quickly reduced
- Large hopper reduces handling of hot material between procurement of initial field sample and production of lab samples
- Rugged steel construction
Libra Quantum Drum Mix Control System
The Quantum drum mix control system features fully graphic operator interface.
- Animation shows plant status at-a-glance
- Live trending graphs
- On-screen control buttons help the operator to quickly view plant status and identify and solve process problems
- Tracks equipment maintenance and re-calibration schedules
- Displays production totals, ingredient totals and mix history for any date range
PHCO Lo-Density Fuel Oil Preheaters
Process Heating Co.'s lo-density fuel oil preheaters are designed to cut expenses for asphalt plants operated with heavier or reclaimed fuel oils.