Ingersoll Rand Concrete Vibrators
The PL15E, PL20E, PL30E electric concrete vibrators and the PL25BP backpack unit offer mid-frequency and force characteristics to set particles in motion fast for rapid consolidation of homogenous mixes.
- 1½- to 3-hp electric models and 2½-hp gas backpack unit
- Vibrator heads from ¾ to 2½ in. in diameter and flex shafts from 2 to 21 ft. or up to 42 ft. with connectors
Jlin Multivibe Hummer
Jlin Corp.'s Multivibe Hummer is a flex-hose vibrator that is lighter than a backpack.
- Trigger throttle control to prevent excess splashing, overvibrating and bursting light formwork
- Rubber-coated head available in three sizes
- Core and casing up to 20 ft.
- Designed to attach to a screed frame and power a 24-ft. long screed blade with no tools required
Multiquip MGX-Series Vibrators
The 6.4-lb. MGX-Series hand-held concrete vibrators are offered in two models with six head sizes ranging from 0.9 to
- Frequencies from 200 to 15,500 vpm
- Available with hose lengths up to 6.6 ft.
Stone Concrete Vibrators
Stone Construction Equipment offers a full line of concrete vibrators with a selection of four electric motors and one gas-powered unit.
- Range of interchangeable and reversible flexshafts and eight high-amplitude heads from ¾-in. diameter pencil size to 2½-in. diameter
- 1 7/8-in. rubber head for epoxy-coated rebar applications
- Mold-injected nylon quick-disconnect system
Northrock Poker Systems
Northrock's concrete poker vibrator systems are designed to maintain optimum frequencies regardless of load demand.
- Standard heavy-duty and light-duty pencil shafts in lengths from 1 to 23 ft.
- Seven no-maintenance, factory-sealed vibrator heads in ¾- to 2½-in. diameters
Denver External Vibrators
Traditionally known for internal vibrators, Denver Concrete Vibrator now offers a complete line of external vibrators.
- Commonly used in the concrete industry on forms, screeds, floats and shaker-tables, the company's external vibrators can also be used on hoppers, chutes, feeders and more
Wyco Electric Square Head
The Electric Square Head concrete vibrator was able to compact concrete 20-50 percent faster than the round head vibrator during laboratory testing.
- Radial fan provides a cooler motor
- End cap protects the switch
Dynapac SMART Vibrators
The SMART electronic poker vibrators are lightweight and require no additional device or equipment to generate high frequency.
- Suitable for 230V-1-50/60 Hz or 115V-1-50/60 Hz
- Convert from 230V to 115V with a change of the poker head
- Start-up controlled by electronic ramp
Wacker Hybrid Vibrator Heads
The HMS flex-shaft concrete vibrators are available with a high-amplitude hybrid head series that combines the properties of a round head with square head technology.
- Provide greater concrete consolidation and high-speed concrete liquification
- Four hybrid heads ranging from 1- to 2-in. diameters
Stow BP25H Backpack Vibrator
The BP25H lightweight backpack vibrator allows contractors to conveniently carry the unit around the jobsite.
- Weighs only 24 lbs.
- 2.5-hp Honda gasoline engine with flow-through ventilation
- Offered with seven steel and four rubber heads ranging in diameter from 7/8 to 2¾in. with a maximum length of 17in.
- Flexible shafts range from 2 to 21 ft. long
Allen Flex-Shaft Vibrators
Allen Engineering offers a complete line of Flex-Shaft concrete vibrators to handle any size or type of job.
- Powered by 115-volt grounded aluminum electric motors on a four-cycle Honda gasoline engine
- All Allen Flex-Shaft vibrator heads, shafts and power units are interchangeable
Global Mfg. VMG-2500BP
The Viber VMG-2500BP portable gasoline-powered backpack has a four-stroke Honda engine.
- Easily accessible throttle control and kill switch
- Up to 12,670 rpm with any size Viber head
- Total drive length of 35 ft.
Vibco Silent Vibrators
The CCL-4000, CCL-5000 and CCL-7000 "Silent" Pneumatic Turbine High Frequency vibrators are designed to replace high-frequency, roller-type models.
- Run at 78 to 85 dB
- High-speed bearings with oil seals that are pre-lubricated for life
- Can be mounted and started in any position
Minnich Flex Shaft Vibrators
Minnich offers a full line of electric, gasoline and hydraulic flex shaft vibrators.
- Electric motors available in 9, 15 or 20 amps
- Shafts available in 2-, 5-, 7, 10-, 14- and 21-ft. lengths
- Cast aluminum motor housing
- Hand-held, back pack and cart gas models available
Wyco Model 402 Backpack Vibrator
The gas-powered Model 402 portable, self-contained backpack vibrator is suited for use in remote and hard to reach jobs such as bridge decks or culverts.
- Also suited for use as an emergency or backup vibrator
- Easy operator control of vibration speed via the engine throttle
- Robin engine supplies consistent, full-vibrating capacity to the Wyco Square Head vibrator
- Available with a choice of shaft lengths and head sizes
Cleveland Vibrator is ideal for stationary or mobile concrete dispensers, small bins and hoppers.
- Can be coated to eliminate lubricants
- 1¼- and 2-in. pistons on rectangular base model, with 1¼- to 9-in. pistons on the square base model
Wacker External Vibration System
The lightweight, portable Plug & Play external vibration system incorporates vibrators fit on the outside of formwork that are activated as concrete reaches the level of the vibrators.
- AR 36 external vibrators mount to most common formwork systems via clamps
- Vibrator force adjustable using a 42-volt, three-phase frequency inverter