- Run at 78 to 85 dB
- High-speed bearings with oil seals that are pre-lubricated for life
- Can be mounted and started in any position
Minnich Flex Shaft Vibrators
Minnich offers a full line of electric, gasoline and hydraulic flex shaft vibrators.
- Electric motors available in 9, 15 or 20 amps
- Shafts available in 2-, 5-, 7, 10-, 14- and 21-ft. lengths
- Cast aluminum motor housing
- Hand-held, back pack and cart gas models available
Wyco Model 402 Backpack Vibrator
The gas-powered Model 402 portable, self-contained backpack vibrator is suited for use in remote and hard to reach jobs such as bridge decks or culverts.
- Also suited for use as an emergency or backup vibrator
- Easy operator control of vibration speed via the engine throttle
- Robin engine supplies consistent, full-vibrating capacity to the Wyco Square Head vibrator
- Available with a choice of shaft lengths and head sizes
Cleveland Vibrator is ideal for stationary or mobile concrete dispensers, small bins and hoppers.
- Can be coated to eliminate lubricants
- 1¼- and 2-in. pistons on rectangular base model, with 1¼- to 9-in. pistons on the square base model
Wacker External Vibration System
The lightweight, portable Plug & Play external vibration system incorporates vibrators fit on the outside of formwork that are activated as concrete reaches the level of the vibrators.
- AR 36 external vibrators mount to most common formwork systems via clamps
- Vibrator force adjustable using a 42-volt, three-phase frequency inverter