K-Series skid steers (S130 to S300) feature the hydraulically driven SmartFAN cooling system, which senses operating temperatures and self-regulates to rotate the fan only as fast as needed.
- Drive chain size upgraded to 120 HSOC for 38 percent more strength
- 2 in. added to lift height on large-frame vertical lift path loaders
- K-Force hydraulic system added to medium-frame models
Case 400 Series
The 400 Series includes five radial-lift and three vertical-lift models with maximum rated operating loads ranging from 1,500 to 3,000 lbs.
- 49- to 82-net-hp Tier II-certified engines
- Extra-heavy-duty design
- Cooling system designed for balanced cooling to the engine and hydraulics
- Low-effort servo-hydrostatic controls
- Two-speed operation with speeds up to 12 mph
- More than 75 attachments available
New Holland SuperBoom
The SuperBoom line of skid steers includes nine models ranging from 600- to 2,800-lb. rated operating capacities.
- 14.4- to 74-net-hp output
- Super Boom vertical lift linkage allows for greater reach
- Long wheelbase keeps the center of gravity low for better load-carrying capability and greater lift capacity
- Large loader lift and bucket cylinders provide added breakout for tough digging applications
- Optional high-flow hydraulic system provides 34 gpm
- Designed for operator comfort and ease of service
Mustang 2044 and 2054
The upgraded 2044 and 2054 skid-steer loaders feature a re-engineered ROPS/FOPS enclosure with a larger rear window and redesigned side screen for added visibility.
- 1,550- and 1,750-lb. rated operating loads with optional counterweight
- 49.5-hp Yanmar diesel engines
- Optional dual-lever hand controls require 18 percent less effort
- Additional control options include dual lever with foot controls and T-bar with foot controls
- Optional acoustical sound package
The 7810E is powered by a 99-hp Cummins turbocharged diesel engine with 305 ft.-lbs. of torque.
- 3,850-lb. SAE rated load capacity and 8,340 lbs. of bucket breakout force
- Auxiliary hydraulic system provides 29-gpm adjustable flow and up to 41 gpm with optional high flow
- Available two-speed drive with ground speeds up to 12.5 mph
- 55-in. wheelbase, optional Hydraglide ride control system and special lift arm suspension system supply a smooth ride at faster ground speeds
Caterpillar Vertical Lift Skid Steers
The 232B, 242B, 252B and 262B vertical lift skid steers offer rated capacities from 1,750 to 2,700 lbs.
- 6,661- to 7,861-lb. operating weights
- 49- to 78-hp Caterpillar electronically controlled, Tier II engines
- Two-speed option available on 252B and 262B with maximum travel speeds up to 11 mph
- Also feature an improved hydraulic system design, anti-stall system and pilot hydraulic joystick controls