Adding color can be an easy way to upsell a client or improve a project.
Super Stone Color Hardener
Super Stone Color Hardener is a process for permanently coloring concrete flatwork including concrete countertops.
- Two applications are required for uniform color
- Should be broadcast at a rate of 60 pounds per 100 sq. ft., with 75 percent of the color on the first application
Solomon Colors Integral Colors
Solomon Colors Integral Colors for ready-mix concrete are pure mineral pigments designed for use in cementitious slump applications.
- Available in numerous colors
- Available in standard 25-lb. repulpable bags or custom bag sizes from 1 to 49 lbs.
- Bag can be added to ready-mix truck after opening and readily disintegrates to become part of the mix
Davis Colors Additives
Davis Colors' mix-in color additives are designed for use in any concrete product.
- Added to the mix with an automatic dosing system or with mix-ready disentegrating bags
- All colors meet or exceed ASTM C-979 standards
- Provide permanent color
Decorative Concrete Institute Dyes
The Decorative Concrete Institute has released a new series of dyes available in 11 colors.
- Available in Caribbean Blue, Onyx, Royal Blue, Sunbaked Orange, Ruby Red, Forest Green, Sunrise Yellow, Wheat, Tree Bark, Mahogany and Graham Cracker
- All colors are available in water- or solvent-based, except for Caribbean Blue, which is available in only a solvent-based formula
The Miracote Chameleon Pigments and Effects can be used to create color shifts, translucent images, sparking accents and more.
- Designed to work with other Miracote products including CQ Clear Epoxy Resin, Gazetop XT Topcoats and Miracote sealers
- Available in several colors, including Pearl Devil Red, Intoxicating Mystery, Metallic Gold Illusion and Electric Blue
Nawkaw Precast Colors
Nawkaw Corp. produces a line of colors for precast concrete.
- Creates the look of brick, block or stone
- Finishes are applied after the precast has been applied, eliminating the need to color pieces in the yard
- Products have a 25-year guarantee
Scofield Chromix Admixtures
L.M. Scofield's Chromix Admixtures provide permanent, fade-resistant, uniform and streak-free integral color.
- Help control set time for improved workability and finishing characteristics
- Expanded color chart and 400 custom colors available
enColor colors are predispersed iron-oxide pigment solids in an aqueous base liquid for coloring countertops as part of the enCounter countertop system.
- Available in nine colors with an easy-to-use measuring and dispensing system