- 76- to 98-hp Case Family 3 Tier II engines
- Loader capacities from 6,182 to 7,327 lbs.
- 14-ft. 3-in. to 16-ft. 4-in. maximum backhoe dig depths
- Pro Control System
- Low-effort Case Pilot Control option with thumb-proportional control for the Extendahoe
- In-cab pattern change switch
The 416E, 420E and 430E offer an extendible stick with an external slider design that protects the inner slider from damage and debris.
- Backhoe digging depths from 14 ft. 4 in. to 15 ft. 5 in. with standard stick or 17 ft. 11 in. to 19 ft. 6 in. with extendible stick
- 1.0- to 1.31-cu.-yd. loader bucket capacities with 9,014- to 10,225-lb. breakout force
- 420E and 430E offered in integrated tool-carrier configurations
- Optional factory-installed thumbs, AccuGrade BHL site reference system and Product Link tool
Komatsu 15-ft.-class Backhoe-loaders
The WB156-5 and WB156PS-5 feature operating weights from 16,530 to 18,780 lbs. and loader bucket options up to 1.5 cu. yds.
- 95-net-hp Komatsu turbocharged Tier II engine
- HydrauMind load-sensing, closed-center hydraulic system
- Spacious operator station in ROPS canopy or enclosed dual entry cab with climate-control
- Four-speed synchro-shuttle transmission or full PowerShift transmission (WB156PS-5)
JCB 3CX Backhoe-loader
The 15,439-lb. 3CX is available with the fully adjustable, seat-mounted Precision Controls System, which enables use of the machine from a non-rear-facing position.
- 14-ft. 7-in. backhoe dig depth standard (Extra Dig) with a 12,023-lb. bucket breakout force
- Loader offers a 1.40-cu.-yd. standard bucket and a 12,638-lb. bucket breakout force
- 90-net-hp JCB Dieselmax engine
- Optional heated air suspension seat with air lumbar support