Properly protecting a concrete surface can make the difference between a successful or a failed project.
T-48 is a premium quality, two-component, polysulfide epoxy-based blended sealer and broadcast aggregate system.
- Waterproof and skid resistant
- Impervious to salts and chemicals
- Forms a strong bond to concrete, steel and wood
- Adds less than 1/2 lb. of dead load per square foot
Nox-Crete's Duro-Nox is a liquid hardener/sealer/dustproofer for new and existing concrete floors.
- Liquid silicate formula penetrates and chemically bonds to concrete
- 20-year performance warranty
Quikrete Epoxy Industrial Floor Coating
Quikrete Epoxy Industrial Floor Coating protects against damage from hot tires, gasoline, oil and scuffs.
- Durable, two-part oil-based epoxy formula
- Light gray, semigloss finish
- Available in an all-in-one kit that includes epoxy, hardener, degreaser, cleaner and etcher
Mapei Mapefinish Fusion
Mapei's Mapefinish Fusion is a multipurpose sealer designed for interior and exterior concrete.
- One-component, water-based aliphatic polyurethane sealer
- Offers slip and abrasion resistance for high-traffic areas
- Low in VOCs
Glaze 'N Seal
Glaze 'N Seal Multi-Purpose Sealer offers low-gloss protection on colored concrete, acid-stained floors and concrete overlays.
- Provides resistance to all stains, acids and efflorescence on indoor and outdoor surfaces
- Protects against scuffing, heel marks and even tire marks
Durall Industrial Floor introduces the No-Wait epoxy seal for fresh concrete.
- Special technology produces a finished covering without waiting 28 days for the concrete to fully cure
- Colored and decorative topcoats can go on without danger of lifting soon after No-Wait is applied
- No-Wait is water-based, so no drying time is required between cleaning and application
Xcel Surfaces EFF Factor
EFF Factor is a film-forming, waterborne specialty hybrid emulsion incorporating proprietary performance enhancing chemistries with superior penetration properties.
- Low VOC
- Hydrostatic pressure resistance exceeds 8 psi
- Resistant to abrasion, solvent, chemical, water and impact
Sherwin-Williams UltraCrete Coatings provide a textured, uniform finish to tilt-up construction, precast panels or concrete block surfaces.
- Formulated for spray application
- Can be applied to damp concrete and in temperatures as low as 20 degrees F
- Delivers long-term resistance to UV damage and efflorescence
Vexcon StarSeal PS
Vexcon StarSeal PS is a system of products that functions by penetrating and binding to the concrete in a calcium silicate matrix for extreme durability.
- Wear-resistant, dust-free and water-repellent
- Applied by spray, roller or applicator without any scrubbing in
- Can be burnished and polished immediately after application
- Can be applied to green concrete with supplemental curing