- Feature a deep 23/32-in. tread with an aggressive rib/lug pattern for off-highway action
- All-position tire with open cord construction to maximize rubber/steel bonding
- Four-belt construction to protect against cutting, chipping and impact damage
- 11R22.5 and 11R24.5 sizes
Solideal SKS Skid-steer Tires*
SKS tires come in various styles to handle a range of conditions.
- Widewall SKS high-flotation tire wears like solid rubber and can be used on asphalt and concrete
- Classic SKS has an extra-wide profile, extra-thick sidewall, extra-deep tread and extra-thick undertread
- Hauler Lifemaster SKZ with non-directional lugs provides added traction in sandy conditions
- Xtra Wall tire features an extra-thick profile, deep tread, wide wall and rim guard
- Hauler XD44 has a 44/32-i
Galaxy Primex Bossman
Primex Bossman "The Original" L4+ are severe-service skid-steer tires featuring deep tread lugs that overlap at the center to provide improved wear and less lug squirm on pivot steer.