With millions of square feet of existing concrete out there, offering repair services can be a great way for a contractor to grow his business.
Quikrete FastSet Repair Mortar is a Portland cement-based high-strength mortar specially formulated to make structural repairs to any surface.
- 30-minute working time
- Provides low sag for vertical, curved and overhead repairs
- Achieves a compressive strength of 2,000 psi in three hours and 6,000 psi in 28 days
- Available in 20-lb. pails or 60-lb. bags
White Lightning Stop Gap
Krylon Products Group offers White Lightning Stop Gap triple expanding insulating foam for use in cracks and gaps in concrete walls, masonry and exterior sheeting.
- Dries tack-free in 30 minutes
- Cures in eight hours
- Forms an airtight and waterproof bond
- Can be applied from 60 to 100 degree F
Dayton Superior Sure Finish
Dayton Superior's Sure Finish is designed to simplify the leveling of imperfections in new and old concrete surfaces.
- High polymer-modified, cement-based product
- Can be applied from a true feathered edge up to 1/2 in. thick for skim coating and flash patching
Mapei Planitop X
Mapei Planitop X is a one-component, shrinkage-compensated, fast-setting, polymer-modified cementitious repair mortar.
- Suited for vertical, horizontal and overhead applications
- Can be applied in thicknesses of featheredge to 4 in.
- Cures within three hours and can be sculpted during curing time in order to customize repairs
Scofield Texturetop is a cementitious topping for restoring and texturing concrete hardscapes.
- Can be imprinted to replicate appearance of stone, wood or other textures
- For commercial, industrial or residential, interior or exterior use
- Available in a full range of colors
- Offers durability and abrasion resistance
Devcon Ultra Quartz
Devcon Ultra Quartz is a heavy-duty, premium floor-patching system that is resistant to chemicals as well as abrasion.
- Trowelable to a smooth, nonporous finish
- Compression strength of 9,000 psi
- Can be built up to a thickness of 1 in. on damaged or pitted concrete floors
- Can also be used to repair overhead and vertical surfaces
- Achieves full cure within 16 hours of application
Roadware 10-minute Concrete Mender
Roadware's 10-minute Concrete Mender repairs cracks and spalls in concrete by penetrating deep into concrete surfaces and clinging to aggregate within the concrete.
- Applies at a viscosity less than 8 cps and will absorb into concrete faster than water due to a surface tension one-third of water
- May be applied at a wide temperature range — from below 20 degrees to more than 100 degrees F — without modification