Dillman Duo-Drum Plants
Dillman Equipment's Duo-Drum Plants feature independent aggregate dryers and separate mixing drums.
- Dryer has large combustion volume zone and more dryer length
- Mixer captures all by-products of mixing, such as fumes and light ends, and sends them to the dryer burner to be incinerated
- Stationary, skid mounted and portable configurations
- Produces 650 tph with high recycle percentages
- Superpave ready
Cardinal Guardian Hydraulic Truck Scale
Cardinal's Guardian hydraulic truck scale protects against various conditions, including:
- Power surges
- Shock loading
- Extreme temperature fluctuations
Asphalt Drum Mixer's Milemaker portable and stationary dual-drum counterflow asphalt plants produce from 160 to 425 tons per hour.
- Separate drying and mixing drum allows for long drying times
- Can handle additives and high percentages of RAP without blue smoke
ADM Roadbuilder Series
The Roadbuilder Series has a parallel-flow design ot maximize drying as it moves the moisture-laden aggregate in a rotating, veiled pattern away from the flame.
- Produces 110 to 350 tons per hour
- Drum diameters from 62 to 96 inches
Maxam Optima Batch Plant
Maxam's new Optima batch plant features all moving components on the outside of the tower for reduced wear and ease of maintenance.
- Available in 4-, 5- and 6-ton batch sizes
- 100 to 250 tons of hot storage
Reliable Plant Maintenance
Reliable Plant Maintenance can supply complete plants, new and used.
- Can supply both batch- and continuous-style plants, silos systems, baghouses, cold feeds, controls, dust handling systems, recycle systems, drag slats, bucket elevators, conveyors, AC tanks and more
- Used Equipment Division has large selection
The Enterprise Information Server from Libra Systems is designed for plant-to-office integration.
- Changes made by office personnel are automatically sent to the plant computers
- Transactions and plant status are automatically retrieved from the plants
- Includes user-friendly analysis tools
Libra Generation3 Ticketing System
The Generation3 asphalt batching silo loadout and truck scale ticketing system from Libra Systems features a highly configurable design that offers the capability to add fields, layout ticket printing, add or modify reports and create database fields.
- Modular design
- Seamless integration with virtually any office application
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities
- Extensive security
Astec offers the flexibility of Microsoft Windows 2000 and soft PLC engine.
- Run and monitor all plant functions from a standard PC, including blending operations, plant motors, motor currents, mix and plant temperatures, material inventory, silo levels, energy usage and alarm status.
- No traditional control panels needed
- Flexible Profibus I/O
- Runs on standard PC under Windows 2000
Libra Quantum Drum Mix Control System
The Quantum drum mix control system features fully graphic operator interface.
- Animation shows plant status at-a-glance
- Live trending graphs
- On-screen control buttons help the operator to quickly view plant status and identify and solve process problems
- Tracks equipment maintenance and re-calibration schedules
- Displays production totals, ingredient totals and mix history for any date range
Clarence Richard Tank Gauge
The Tank Gauge from Clarence Richard Co. continuously reads asphalt oil tank levels.
- Programmable high and low audible alarms
- Easy installation in control room or on tank
- Low maintenance
- For horizontal or vertical tanks
Hauck Control Systems
Hauck offers control systems from simple single-burner systems to custom designed advanced microprocessor control systems, including touch screen operator interfaces.
- PLC based or relay logic technologies
- Provide all combustion operation functions including start-up sequencing, flame supervision and high temperature limits