- System is activated by electronic sensors and automatically sprays the truck bed for about 20 seconds
- Heavy duty overhead steel rack, hood and windskirts, release agent injection pump, controller and operating software as well as angle iron braces to mount the injection pump and controller are standard
- Compatible with all available release agents but AS-Release from Asphalt Solutions is recommended
Highland HiTemp & HiTemp Dry-Fall Paint
Highland offers three HMA plant paint systems.
- System #1 offers high quality heat protection and durability for abrasive working environments
- System #2 places HiTemp paint where you need it most — in hot spots — and economizes in other areas
- System #3 features dry-fall paint which eliminates paint overspray damage
Heatec offers hot oil heaters and other equipment.
- Heatec manufactures hot oil heaters, asphalt storage tanks, fuel storage tanks, fuel preheaters, asphalt metering systems, additive tanks and more
MPAQ TouchBatch Asphalt
Automation for asphalt batch, cold feed and silo load-out is now available in the new TouchBatch technology from MPAQ Automation.
- Just one MPAQ computer is needed to automate the cold feed section, the batch plant and the silo load-out
- With the batch module, the operator can quickly load each truck or replenish the silo storage
- The cold feed module controls the aggregate flow rate according to mix design specifications
- The silo load-out module loads trucks with automatic free-fall compensation times with the gates to avoid overloading the truck
Dillman Silo Systems
Dillman Equipment's high-capacity silo systems offer 200- to 3,000-ton capacity multiple bin systems.
- All welded support structure with cross bracing
- Dual clam gate design with safety gate doors
- Standard hot oil heating for cone with options for electric systems
- Double welded seams for structural integrity
- OSHA standard hand rail, walkway, and checker plate decking
- Double layered industrial grade insulation for maximizing heat retention
- High-Low bin indicators
- Dual gate batcher minimizes segregation in the silo
Fast Trax FT4240
The FT4250 horizontal shaft impact crushing plant is designed to simply drive off the transport trailer and start crushing.
- Crushes on the go to allow finished product to be windrowed as material is fed into the plant
- Diesel powered with full hydraulic controls for the feeder, crusher, onboard conveyors, vibrating screen, optional cross-belt magnet and tracks
Visolite leak detection powder is a lightweight fluorescent powder that is injected into the baghouse.
- Powder follows the path of least resistance, accumulating around the source of leakage whether it is a weak area in the medium or a bad seal
- A monochromatic light is then used to pinpoint the exact location of air leakage and its severity
- Visolite test is easy to perform and decreases downtime and maintenance, freeing up your staff to handle more important duties around the plant
The BHA ThermoPleat filter elements are designed to operate at high tempeartures in asphalt plant
- Two to three times more total filtration area than traditional filter bags utilizing the existing baghouse footprint
- Significantly lower operating differential pressure
- Increase total airflow through the baghouse
- Reduce installation time due to one-piece design
- Reduce air-to-cloth ratios in existing systems
- Less compressed air usage needed to clean filters
Kenco Uni-Mix Pugmill Parts
Kenco offers a range of pugmill parts that provide greater wearlife and abrasion resistance to increase the productivity of asphalt plants.
- Parts include the Uni-Mix System, Pugmill Liners, Gate Assemblies and Seal Collars
- All are designed to be easily and quickly installed
JWS Apex 3 Loadout System
Version 3 of the Apex Loadout system integrates with the Apex Ticketing module to load and ticket trucks from overhead bins or silos.