Vögele 2219T Paver
The 2219T rubber-track paver uses a 190-hp Cummins QSB5.9TAA turbocharged, aftercooled diesel engine.
- Final drive uses two hydraulic motors to deliver four speed ranges with shift-on-the-fly control
- Top travel speed of 10 mph
- 225-cubic-foot hopper capacity
- Maximum paving width up to 25 feet 6 inches
- Fully proportional feeder system with ultrasonic material level sensors
- Augers hydraulically adjust from 4 to 9 inches above the ground
The BG-260D rubber-tire paver competes in the 10-foot-size class.
- For interstates, highways, subdivisions and airport applications
- High travel speed
- Cat C7 engine with ACERT Technology
- Dual operator stations
- Three propel modes
- High capacity cooling package
- Unique material handling system with independent feeder and auger controls
PF-4410 Blaw-Knox Paver
The PF-4410 Blaw-Knox paver from Ingersoll Rand is capable of placing bituminous base, binder and surface course mixes, cement-or lime-stabilized sub-base, and graded aggregate material.
- 242-fpm paving speed
- 8.5-ton hopper capacity
- 8-foot basic screed width; maximum paving width is 25 feet
Roadtec Asphalt Spray Paver
The gravity-fed SP-200 allows asphalt cement or emulsion to be sprayed directly in front of the asphalt mix before it is laid for NovaChip applications or traditional paving.
- Includes a heated 2,100-gallon asphalt cement/emulsion tank and three rows of spray nozzles for delivering AC or emulsion
- Manual or onboard microprocessor control of flow rate
- Can be equipped with an Eagle 10 extendable 10-foot screed or other Roadtec or Carlson 10-foot screeds
The AP-1000D is a 10-foot wheel-type asphalt paver that features a Cat C7 turbocharged, Tier III engine with ACERT technology.
- Dual swing-out operator stations
- Hydrostatic propel system with three propel modes
- High-capacity cooling package
- Material-handling system offers independent feeder and auger controls and a 12.2-metric-ton hopper capacity
Bomag 814-2 Mid-Size Paver
The Bomag 814-2 mid-size class, self-propelled asphalt paver features the UNIMAT 2 screed assembly with an 8- to 14-foot standard paving width.
- Hydraulically controlled screed extensions
- 85-hp water-cooled Cummins turbo diesel engine
- Load-sensing hydrualic system
- Paving speeds up to 180 fpm; travel speeds up to 360 fpm
- Paving depths ranging from zero to 6 inches
- Screed can be crowned or inverted up to 2 inches and is equipped with a vibrator and propane heaters
Ingersoll Rand 3120
The 15,800-pound 3120 commercial asphalt paver is powered by an 87-hp liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine.
- Standard Liberty Screed offers an 8-foot basic paving width; up to 15-foot paving width with front-mounted hydraulic extensions
- Compatible with V-3 Xtend-a-Screed
- 8-ton hopper and dual independent auger and conveyor systems
- Standard under-auger cutoff doors
LeeBoy Legend Electric Screed
The electrically heated Legend Screed System is available for commercial class pavers in the 16,000-pound and under range.
- Available for the 8500 and 8515 models with an 8- to 15-foot paving width as well as the 24,000-pound 8816 model with an 8- to 15.5-foot paving width
- Features include bull-nose screed plates, angle of attack controls, front-mounted screed extensions and crown/invert control
Terex CR662RM RoadMix MTV
The 50,800-pound Terex/Cedarapids CR662RM RoadMix switches from material transfer vehicle to paver in a matter of hours.
- 16.7-ton receiving hopper
- Remix Anti-Segregation System with two sets of two counter-rotating augers that reblend 100 percent of the asphalt
- Rubber-track drive system with Smarttrac self-tensioning track system
- Outboard drive spreading augers and a new generation Remix System
Terex Cedarapids CR500 Mainline Pavers
The CR500 mainline pavers feature paving widths to 30 feet.