- Available in traditional slat conveyor and Remix auger delivery systems
- 260-hp Cummins diesel engine meets Tier III, CARB Tier III and Stage IIIA emissions standards
- Rubber-tire, rubber-track and steel-track models
- Available hopper inserts provide up to a 25-ton capacity; base hopper capacity is 16.7 tons
Roadtec RP 195 Asphalt Paver
The RP 195 is a 10-foot-wide rubber-track paver designed to work in all types of subgrades and paving applications.
- Improved track system provides large footprint
- Rubber-coated oscillating front bogies provide even pressure along track footprint
- Sauer-Danfoss 90 series hydraulic pump
Roadtec Shuttle Buggy
The Shuttle Buggy MTV eliminates temperature and material segregation problems and helps contractors meet smoothness specs.
- 300-hp Tier III Cat engine
- Dual operator's stations
- Patented remixing auger
- 55-degree paver loading conveyor swing to either side
Dynapac F5CS Tracked Paver
The F5CS tracked paver from Dynapac is designed for applications such as cycle tracks, sidewalks, pavement extensions, car parks and sport fields.
- Convenient operator platform
- Independent hopper arms
- Screed widths range from 47.2 to 94.4 inches
Layton D-550 Super-Paver
The D-550 tow-behind Super-Paver features single-lever controls of independent augers, screed depth and extensions.
- Up to 12-foot-wide paving
- Manually adjustable hopper wings
- Dual propane-powered engines
Gehl 1648 and 1448 Pavers
These Power Box asphalt pavers are designed for various commercial and municipal applications.
- Two, fully adjustable screed options
- 4- to 13-foot paving widths
- 4-foot 9-inch to 5-foot 5-inch wall height for better operator visibility
- 1648 has the option of attaching material augers to the extensions
- 41-hp Isuzu water-cooled engine
Ingersoll Rand Titan 7820
The Titan 7820 can be used to place wearing, binder and base course material, plus it can install roller-compacted concrete, cement-treated base, non-treated base, stone, soil cement and asphalt.
- 14.8-ton hopper capacity
- Accommodates fixed and hydraulically extendable screeds for placing material up to 38.2 feet wide and 11.8 inches thick
- 231-hp Deutz diesel engine
- Standard Electronic Pavement Management II control unit
Mauldin Classic 550E Paver
The 550E classic compact paver is available in both crawler and rubber-tire models.
- Extendable augers for laying 6-inch mat to a full 13-foot width without the use of shovels
- Gear-driven steering system
- 23-hp, three-cylinder Kubota water-cooled diesel engine
- Paving speed of up to 140 fpm
Vögele 2116w Paver
The 2116w rubber-tired paver is versatile and productive enough for small to large commercial jobs.
- 19 foot 4 inches long
- 8 foot 6 inches wide
- 92-inch wheelbase
- Inside turning radius of 12 foot 6 inches
- Maximum paving width of 21 foot 6 inches
HAMM HD O120V
The HD O120V has a 78-inch drum width with an offset working width of 81.5 inches.
- 26,345-pound operating weight
- 3.9-mph working speed
- Rear drum features oscillation compaction with oscillation force of 46,125 to 62,775 pounds
- Front drum features conventional vibration up to 3,000 vpm
Caterpillar CB-300 E-Series
The CB-334E and CB-335E asphalt compactors are powered by the 50-hp four-cylinder Caterpillar 3024C Tier II diesel engine.
- CB-334E double-drum unit has a 51-inch compaction width and an 8,731-pound operating weight
- 8,092-pound CB-335E combi unit has a 51-inch-wide drum at the front and four smooth tires at the rear
- Hydrostatic propel system
- High-frequency vibratory system generates 4,140 vpm
The GW750 vibratory rubber-tired roller is suitable for tender mix Superpave applications, stiff HMA mixes and SMA.
- Develops an equivalent of up to 55,000 pounds of compaction effort in a 20,000-pound package with a 77-inch rolling width
- Pavement integrator achieves compaction from top to bottom of a typical HMA lift
- Multi-amplitude eccentric weights in front and rear axles
- Hydrostatically driven axles
- Articulated steering system
Bomag BW190AD-4 AM
Bomag's BW190AD-4 AM tandem vibratory roller features Asphalt Manager technology to automatically measure and control compaction performance.