- Develops 365 pounds of force per linear inch across its 83-inch rolling width
- Water ballast can be added to vary the output force across each drum
- Rounded drum edges
- Center-point articulated steering
A new range of tandem asphalt rollers feature spacious operator platforms.
- 3,500-pound operating weights
- 31-, 35- and 39-inch-wide drums
- 23.5-hp water-cooled, three-cylinder Perkins engine
- 4,200 vpm
- 3,825 pounds of centrifugal force
Dynapac CC422V HF Vision Series
The CC422V HF Vision Series double self-propelled vibratory asphalt compactors feature a pressurized spray system and spring-loaded scrapers.
- 125-hp Cummins diesel engine
- Operating weight of 24,915 pounds
- 66-inch-wide vibratory drums with frequency of 3,000/4,020 vpm
- Two 158-gallon water tanks
- Asphalt temperature meter
Atlas Single-Drum Rollers
Atlas single-drum vibratory rollers are available in six sizes from 7 to 19 tons.
- Smooth or padfoot designs
- All models powered by Perkins diesel engines
- Hydrostatic drive
- Two-stage vibrating system with dual frequencies
- Maintenance-free eccentric shaft and center-pivot steering
- Various options for operator comfort and work efficiency
VM Series Rollers
The VM Series single-drum rollers include 18 models ranging in size from 4.5 to 18.5 metric tons.
- Includes 10-metric-ton VM 115, as well as redesigned VM 46, VM 75, VM 132, VM 146 and VM 186
- Available in smooth drum, padfoot drum and padfoot drum with blade configurations
Ingram AS315 Static Drum Roller
The AS315 features three static steel drums and provides a ballasted weight to 15.5 tons.
- Cummins four-cylinder diesel engine
- 84-inch rolling width
- 350 pounds/square inch in compression
- Standard ROPS
- Dual operator seats
- Optional 160-gallon sprinkler system
Wacker RD 27 Series
This 2.5-ton class ride-on roller series includes two models featuring 39.4- (RD 27-100) and 47.2-inches (RD 27-120) drums.
- Dual vibration frequencies
- Throttle level controls exciter frequency in each drum, adjusting centrifugal force to the high or low position
- Ergonomic design with improved visibility and vibration-isolated operator's station
- Single, hydraulic control lever with built-in vibration control switch
Beuthling Compaction Equipment
Beuthling offers 17 different static and vibratory, rigid frame and articulated models.
- Models range from 1 to 5 tons
- Also available are asphalt rakes with large-diameter, powder-coated handles, as well as six trailer models sized to compliment roller line
Asphalt Paving Equipment Anders 3436
The Anders 3436 3-ton, seven-wheel pneumatic roller incorporates a wobble-wheel system for a quality finish.
- Hydrostatic transmission
- 38-hp Kubota diesel
- Pressurized water spray
- Certified ROPS
LeeBoy 440 Soil Compactor
The 440 vibratory soil compactor provides a 74-inch compaction width and is available with an optional padfoot drum.
- Amplitude of .07 at 2,100 rpm with a frequency of 2,900 vpm
- 10,500-pound static weight converts to a maximum 20,000 pounds of centrifugal force
- 63-hp Perkins engine
- Hydrostatic rear wheel and drum drive
- Joystick control of forward/reverse travel, steering and drum vibration
Bomag BW213DH-4 BVC Roller
The BW213DH-4 BVC single-drum vibratory roller features the Variocontrol Intelligent Compaction system, which automatically adjusts drum output energy to optimize compaction of the target material.
- 84-inch drums with dual amplitude
- Delivers up to 82,125 pounds of centrifugal force and 1,680 vpm
- 155-hp Deutz diesel engine
- Terrameter for direct soil stiffness testing during compaction
- Anti-Slip Control system
Terex TV900 Asphalt Roller
The TV900 asphalt roller features a heavy-duty articulated chassis.
- 22-hp Kubota engine
- Optional hydraulic power pack
- Operator vibration isolation
- 6-in-1 control lever
- Anti-vandal protection standard
Mauldin Steel Drum
Calder Brothers Corp. offers a three-model line of Mauldin steel drum compaction rollers for paving contractors.