- 1¼-ton, 1½-ton and 2-ton models
- Automotive-type steering linkages and split-front drums
- Hydrostatic drive
- Operate in both static or vibratory modes
- 18-h, two-cycle gasoline engine
Compac TA Series
Models in the TA series are available in 42-, 48- and 52-inch widths suitable for asphalt and aggregate.
- Choice of vibration on both drums or front drum only at a higher vpm rate for finishing
- Optional hydraulic rear steer or offset (front to rear)
- Timed relay automatically turns off water and vibration when the machine is in neutral
- Full instrumentation and multifunctional control lever
Roadtec now installs exclusively CAT Tier III engines in its Shuttle Buggy and MTV-1000 material transfer vehicles (MTVs).
- Both the Shuttle Buggy 2500 D and the MTV-1000 D MTVs got a boost in horsepower from 275 to 300; new engine provides compliance with Tier III emission codes
- Shuttle Buggy features a 25-ton hot mix surge bin
Gomaco Commander II
The 12.5-foot-long Commander II curb and gutter machine utilizes the simultaneous trim/pour concept, which provides more accurate concrete yield and high single-pass production.
- GOMACO Network Controller for steering and grade
- Hydraulic controls for the auger, conveyor and travel
- Two-track system or getting in, around and out of smaller projects
- Mold can be side mounted for minimum side clearance or under mounted for shoulders, trails and sidewalk projects
TransTech Shoulder Wedge Maker
The Shoulder Wedge Maker mounts on the screed extension face against the end gate of an asphalt paver.
- Able to form a compacted, tapered edge fillet at an angle less than 45 degrees
- Designed to develop a 30-degree slope off the edge of the mat
- Leaves a smooth, durable, beveled surface to facilitate re-entry of a vehicle to the original travel lane
- Kit includes wedges and mounting hardware for both left and right sides of paver
Power Curbers 150 and 440-XL Extruders
The 150 and 440-XL extruders produce asphalt or concrete extruded curbs for parking lots and highways.
- Create pre-shaped, freestanding, structurally sound curbs
- Average pouring speeds of 3 to 6 meters per minute
- Replace the need for pre-cast curb or hand labor
PaveSmart Grade Control System
PaveSmart introduces its improved grade control system that can be used on airport and road prjects that have smoothness and variable depth pave/cut-to-grade requirements.
- "All-in-one" control box
- Larger screen with backlight
- HP Palmtop can now be used as a field book and/or data transfer device to the control box
- Adjustments can be made "on the fly" while paving/milling
- Operates with a rolling paving screen showing screed personnel
- Power supplied from the paver/mill or separately plug unit into 12-volt DC with cords provided
Topcon Sonic Paving Control Systems
Topcon's sonic paving control systems include the Paver System 5 and SmoothTrac systems.
- Available for all brands of pavers
- Designed to improve the quality and productivity of paving operations
1-800-PAVEMENT is a vanity number for asphalt contractors.
- For a monthly fee, all calls to 1-800-PAVEMENT in the area codes that you do business in will be routed to your telephone
- Ownership allows you to have exclusive rights to the number in your region, membership in a Pavement Network that shares work throughout the country, a free marketing plan, and call detail reports
Neupauer's Asphalt-Mobile is a materials transporter and mobile system for proportioning, drying, heating, mixing and delivering hot asphalt for paving.
- Materials are carried in compartmented bins and tanks
- Hauls 18 tons
- 40-tph production rate
1-800-Asphalt is designed to increase advertising response up to 14 times.