Roadtec Milling Machines
The Roadtec milling machine line includes the RX-500, RX-700 and RX-900.
- 500 to 950 hp
- Half-lane to full-lane milling widths
- Cut widths range from 2 feet to 13 feet 6 inches
- Maximum cut depth is 14 inches
- Three- or four-track versions
Wirtgen W 35 DC Cold Mill
The Wirtgen W 35 DC small milling machine is used for cold planing small areas for the partial rehabilitation of pavement, milling around manhole covers, and placing and removing road markings.
- 14-inch cutting width and 4.3-inch cutting depth
- 82-fpm operating speed
- 10,031-pound operating weight
- 57-hp engine
Terex/CMI PR600 Cold Planers
With a 600-hp diesel engine and operating weights approaching 91,200 pounds, the three- and four-track Terex/CMI PR600 cold planers from Terex Roadbuilding are designed for high-production milling and rehabilitation of asphalt surfaces.
- Center-mounted cutter design
- 10-degree tapered front and rear moldboard design
- 48-inch-diameter cutter with 177 tungsten carbide teeth
Wirtgen WR 2000
The WR 2000 midsized stabilizer/reclaimer cuts grades or asphalt roadways up to 20 inches deep at a 79-inch cutting width.
- 400-hp engine
- Operating weight of 48,060 pounds
- Stabilizes with both emulsion and foamed asphalt; can be equipped with a high capacity water pump for dry soil conditions and cement or lime stabilization projects
Caterpillar's PM-200 features a 575-hp Cat C18 engine with ACERT technology.
- 79-inch rotor width
- 12.5-inch rotor depth
- 68,122-pound operating weight
- Load Sensing Propel System
Caterpillar's PM-201 features a 650-hp Cat C18 engine with ACERT technology.
- 83-inch rotor width
- 12-inch rotor depth
- 41,310-pound operating weight
- Load Sensing Propel System
Dynapac PL2000 S
The PL2000 S cold planer from Dynapac features an 80-inch cutting width.
- Water spraying system keeps the drum cool, reduces dust levels and cleans the bits
- Four control panels on the left and right sides make it possible to monitor and control the planing operation from ground level as well as from the operator's platform
- Electronic feedback control system controls the cutting depth allowing unit to compensate for uneven areas of ground and to comply with preset nominal values
The rear-wheel-drive MPH362-2 and four-wheel-drive MPH364-2 recycler/stabilizers now offer an electronically controlled, 360-hp Cummins QSM11 six-cylinder, water-cooled Tier III diesel engine.
- Double-reduction planetary rear drive system propelled by a pair of axial piston, variable-displacement motors
- Automatic Power Adjustment System
- Both models available in three rotor configurations with cutting depths from 12 to 21 inches
Terex/CMI RS350 Reclaimer/Stabilizer
The Terex/CMI RS350 reclaimer/stabilizer from Terex Roadbuilding uses a single drum for both reclamation and soil stabilization projects.
- Does not require permits for transport
- Standard, four-wheel hydrostatic drive
- Rear-mounted rotor design
- Two cutter speeds, 100 and 150 rpm
- 350-hp Cummins turbocharged diesel engine
Caterpillar RM-300 Rotary Mixer
The RM-300 is capable of both full depth reclamation and soil stabilization.
- Cat C11 engine with ACERT Technology
- Optional features include a sliding operator's station, pressurized cab, automatic depth control, four mode steering, rear wheel-assist and two redesigned rotors with increased cutting depth capacity
- Rear wheel-assist allows the rear wheels to be driven by a separate hydraulic pump to provide increased tractive effort
The new RM-500 provides high productivity in both asphalt reclamation and soil stabilization applications where the mixing depth does not exceed 20 inches.
- Three rotor options
- Can be configured for different applications and depth specifications