Humboldt Roughometer II
The Roughometer II can be used to assess paved and unpaved roads by providing objective and repeatable data regarding the actual roughness level of the surface.
- Easily mounted to almost any vehicle
- Gathers data and transfers it to a PC
- Displays information in International Roughness numbers in both graphic charts and tables
- Data can be transported to spreadsheet and database programs
Malvern Control and Analysis Software for Rheometers
Malvern Instruments offers a software version for its range of Malvern Bohlin rheometers.
- Version 6.40 includes flexible data analysis setup and automation and a completely new test type
- Analysis routines built into the software, including a template wizard, improved model fitting capabilities, Time Temperature Superposition (TTS) analysis, and data manipulation routines
- Extended language support
- Fewer than five mouse clicks are needed to perform an analysis
The TransTech PQI301 is a non-nuclear pavement quality indicator designed and built to take quick, accurate measurement of hot mix asphalt density.
- For perpetual pavement mixes
- Takes accurate density readings in three seconds
- Available in various languages
- Covered by AASHTO and ASTM test methods
Interlaken Test System
Interlaken Technology offers a compact, servo-hydraulic test system that can perform a range of static and dynamic tests for both soil and asphalt.
- Fulfills the requirements of ASATM, AASHTO and SHRP specifications
- Several pre-programmed software applications are available with the system; custom test procedures are available
- Accessories and fixtures include environmental chambers, indirect tensile fixtures, magnetic-mounted extensometers and various load cells and triaxial cells