General Equipment 190M Cut-R-Tach
The 190M Cut-R-Tach rotary asphalt cutting attachment installs quickly on most standard motor grader moldboards and dozer blades.
- Quick field installation
- 19-inch-diameter cutting blade
- 5 1/2-inch maximum asphalt cutting depth
Deere Worksite Pro Cold Planers
John Deere's Worksite Pro cold planers are compatible with John Deere 300 Series skid steers.
- For milling asphalt and concrete surfaces damaged by cracks, frost heaves and potholes
- Available in standard and high-flow models
Bobcat High-Flow Planer
The Bocat high-flow planer attachment is designed to mate uneven pavement surfaces, cut drainage in parking lots, perform street repairs and cleanup around larger milling machines.
- Low maintenance
- Side-cutting bits decrease drum binding in the cut and produce a vertical edge that improves the joint bond between a layer of asphalt and the existing layer
- Hydraulic side-shift for planing close to walls and curbs
Zanetis Cold Planers
The Zanetis cold planer line includes models with 16- and 18-inch cutting widths and 8-inch cutting depth capability.
- Optional lateral milling feature enables drum to be hydraulically rotated 90 degrees and laterally side shifted up to 46 inches for cutting corners, patches or utility cuts across roads without blocking traffic
- Removable side cover for cutting flush against walls or curbs
- Hydraulic tilt, depth and side shift control
- Block and holder tooth system gives tooth tip a 5-inch clearance
Case/Bradco HP Series Cold Planers
These high-powered planers can take on high-density asphalt for milling potholes, leveling of frost heaves, cutting butt joints or removing pavement next to curbs and gutters prior to overlay.
- Range from 16 to 40 inches wide
- Cutting depths to 5 inches
- High-flow hydraulics
- In-cab control of depth, tilt and sideshift
- Independent self-leveling depth adjustment allows precise lapping and taping cuts
Planer from Paladin
The Bradco cold planer features independent self-leveling depth adjustment plates that allow for precise lapping cuts and taper cuts.
- Planetary drive delivers high torque
- High rear spoil clearance to prevent recirculation of material
- Protective shields for hydraulic and electrical components
- Angled spoil guard wheel design prevents wheels from riding up and over millings reducing rolling resistance and maintaining control over cut depth
Caterpillar's pickup brooms sweep debris into an integrated hopper that's easy to remove and dump.
- Available in two sizes with 98.4- and 86.6-inch sweeping widths
- BP25 and BP22 operate on machine's standard-flow hydraulics
- Unique suspension system eliminates need for support wheels and allows broom to float freely over work surface
- Polypropylene convoluted brushes standard with optional poly/wire and all-steel wire available
Superior Tire & Rubber Cushotrac
Cushotrac track pads are now available through the Track Pad Express program, which guarantees the units are in stock.
- Bolt-to-shoe and mold-on milling pads
- Bolt-to-link and bolt-to-plate paver pads
- Clamp-on track pads for excavators
MB Companies FLB Sweeper
The FLB sweeper attachment from MB Companies is designed for clean-up after milling operations.
- Fits skid steers, compact wheel loaders, tractor loaders and backhoe-loaders
- Low flow, hi-torque motor available
- Bi-directional brush rotation
- 25-inch-diameter brush with 5-, 6- or 7-foot broom width
Atlas Copco PB 420 Breaker
The PB420 hydraulic breaker has a service weight of 795 pounds and is designed for use with skid steers, backhoes and mini-excavators.
- For road construction and light demolition applications
- Delivers 1,050 bpm and accepts a maximum hydraulic flow of 23.8 gpm at 2,175 psi
- 1,050 bpm
- One-piece, field replaceable slip-fit bushing