1320/1620 Rear-Tine Tiller
All-hydraulic technology - no belts, gears or chains
Simple control panel
Tine rotate in forward and reverse
Barreto Manufacturing Inc.
Vandermolen Wood-Pro 25Qi AVP
- 38" x 70" footprint
- 2-cylinder, 16-hp electric-start Briggs Stratton OHV Vanguard engine
- Processes any type of vegetation through one hopper
- For leaves, weeds, clippings and general garden waste to 4-in. fully-dressed limbs or brush
- 4-hp Honda GX engine
- Proprietary water tank is desgined to fill and drain easily and holds up to 50 lbs. of water
- Optimum weight placement makes lifting the tine assembly out of the ground easy and yields the greatest tine penetration
Billy Goat Ind. Inc.
- Collection of electric-powered landscaping tools for professional and residential use, including a pruner, edger, line trimmer and hedge trimmer
- Tools use E-System Power Head featuring a 850W double-insulated motor that offers a max speed of 8,000 rpm and a shaft length of 36 in.
- Can be purchased as a complete system or mix and match to suit needs
- Rear-tine tiller
- Overall weight of 275 lbs.
- 8-hp GX Series engine
- Clutch disengagement lever
- Four-position handle adjustment
- 219-rpm tine speed
- 20-in. tilling width
- 12-in. tines for deep tilling
American Honda Motor Co.
Hydrostatic-Drive Sod Cutters
The new hydrostatic-drive sod cutters from Classen offer smooth, consistent power flow with infinitely variable transport speeds of up to 4.7 mph. Features include powered reverse, multiple cutting widths (12, 18, 20 or 24 in.), simple controls within easy reach and center blade placement that ensures a more consistent cutting depth. New sod cutters also offer easy depth adjustment up to 2.5 in.
JR. Sod Cutters
- 12- or 18-in. cutting widths
- Self-propelled with knob-tread drive wheels
- 135 ft. per minute speed
- 5.5- or 6-hp Briggs & Stratton engines
- Optional trenching and mole blade attachments
- Optional tote trailer for on-road trailer use
Mighty Mac Walk-behind Blowers
- Light, compact design
- Quiet, balanced, high-speed poly impeller with up to 200 mph and 2,000 cfm
- Loop adjustable handle assembly with cushioned antivibe grip
- Kickable discharge to divert air up, down, forward, or sideways
- The T282 features an ergonomically designed, softer loop handle with an 8° angle providing reduced operator fatigue and a more natural wrist position.
- 28.9 cc displacement, 1.4 hp (1.0 kW) horsepower
- Quality two-ring piston and chrome-plated cylinder for maximum durability
- Hollow, 8mm steel mainshaft for reduced weight and ultimate power transfer to the cutting attachment
- Electronic ignition system for easy starts every time
- Popular Speed-Feed® trimmer head standard equipment
- All-gear driven, rear-tine tillers
- 8-in. dig depth
- Easily adjusted handles
- Power unit can become a sweeper, rotary brush mower or flail mower
BCS America, Inc.
The Titan Hydroseeder is suited for extremely large coverage areas, steep slopes and hard-to-reach areas of the jobsite.
- Powered by a 170-hp Cummins QSB turbo diesel, Tier III-compliant engine
- Spraying distances of up to 320 ft. from the discharge tower
- Tank sizes range from working capacities of 2,500 to 3,600 gal.
- Handles tougher material mixtures and heavier products, such as bonded fiber mixtures