- For work on granular, cohesive and mixed soils
- 14.75-hp Hatz air-cooled diesel engine
- Maximum working speed of 88.6 fpm
- Gradeability of 35 percent
- Maximum vibration frequency is 3,360 vpm
- Centrifugal force is 22,500 pounds
- Exclusive Economizer system detects soil stiffness and achieves optimum compaction more quickly and efficiently
CB54, CB54 XW and CB64 Asphalt Compactors
The CB54, CB54 XW and CB64 asphalt compactors are powered by Tier III-compliant Cat C4.4 engines.
- Electronic control modules and easy access to machine system for fast service
- 67- to 84-in. drum widths
- 23,818- to 30,148-lb. operating weights
The F5CS tracked paver is designed for applications such as cycle tracks, sidewalks, pavement extensions, car parks and sport fields.
- 81-cu.-ft.-capacity hydraulically operated, double-walled hopper
- Propane or electrically heated screed is hydraulically extendable to 7 ft. 9 in. with a maximum working width of 10 ft. 2 in.
- Placement thickness to 8 in.
- 53-hp Deutz liquid-cooled, emissions-compliant diesel engine
- Working speeds up to 52 fpm
Dynapac USA, Inc.
The HD O120V has a 78-inch drum width with an offset working width of 81.5 inches.
- 26,345-pound operating weight
- 3.9-mph working speed
- Rear drum features oscillation compaction with oscillation frequency of 2,520 to 3,000 vpm
Hamm Compactors Inc.
The HR500E electrically heated, rear-mounted extension screed from Vogele America has a unique box frame design with multiple horizontally positioned guide tubes.
- Provides maximum rigidity and strength to ensure zero flexing, even at the widest paving width
- Exclusive pre-strike off positioned in front of the extension screed provides a consistent rolling head of material required for uniform mat texture, desnity and smoothness
- Rigid sloping base design allows each end of the extension screed base to slope independently for maximum alignment with the main screed, resulting in a more consistent and smooth mat
Vogele America Inc.
Millimeter GPS for Asphalt Pavers
The Millimeter GPS precise positioning technology is available for use on asphalt pavers.
- Enables one GPS system to be used for finish grading, trimming, profiling and paving airport, highway and parking lot projects
- Lazer Zone technology generates a vertical accuracy to within a few millimeters
- PZL 1 zone-beam laser transmitter sweeps a 2,000-ft.-diameter area with a 33-ft.-high wall of laser light
- PZS MC compact sensor mounts on a mast attached to the paver toe arm to provide vertical data
Topcon Positioning Systems
PF6160 and PF6170
The PF6160 and PF6170 feature an auger system that is now independent of the conveyor system.
Auger and conveyor drives use sonic sensors for more precise handling of material
10-ft. screed width and a maximum paving width of 26 ft.
Paving speed of 293 fpm
14.4-ton hopper allows a practical production rate of 820 tph
205-hp Cummins Tier III engine
Dual control stations
- Operator station features a new layout and a digital display with onboard diagnostic capabilities
Volvo Construction Equipment
The RP 195 is a 10-foot-wide rubber track paver designed to work in all types of subgrades and paving applications.
- Improved track system provides large footprint
- Rubber-coated oscillating front bogies provide even pressure along track footprint
- Sauer-Danfoss 90 series hydraulic pump
Ingram Compaction offers the RP915B 9-wheel, rigid-frame pneumatic roller with all-wheel oscillation for compaction on uneven surfaces. Unit is powered by a four-cylinder Cummins diesel engine and features zero to 8-mph working speeds and up to 16-mph travel speeds. Features include sliding seat with 180-degree rotation, standard ROPS and a ballast to 30,500 pounds with wet sand.
Ingram Compaction LLC
SW880 and SW990