- 79- and 84-in. drum widths and 29.5-in. curb clearance
- Produce 4,020 vpm at 10 to 12 impacts per foot
- ExactCompact built into the control panel for easy adjustment of ground speed
- AutoSpeed function memorizes the "green zone" settings for full-stroke lock-in at the forward-reverse control
- 131- and 166-hp Deutz Tier III diesel engines
Sakai America, Inc.
Vibromax 390 and 400 Tandem Drum Rollers
The Vibromax 390 and 400 model tandem rollers are well suited for medium-sized paving jobs.
- Drum widths of 51.2 and 55.1 in.
- Ultra-quiet, 46.6-hp four-cylinder Kubota diesel engines
- Sealed articulation joints
- Splash-lubricated bearings eliminate the need for greasing
- Single control lever allows fingertip operation of forward/reverse and vibration on/off
Weiler E1250 Remixing Transfer Vehicle
The 48,500-lb. Weiler E1250 self-propelled remixing transfer vehicle features ergonomic controls, a 250-hp Caterpillar C7 engine and a planetary drive system for a low center of gravity and tight turning radius.
- Remix hopper with twin interlaced 16-in.-diameter segmented augers to remix temperature and size segregated material
- Discharge conveyor ranges up to a 12-ft. discharge height and can swing to either side
- Drivetrain consists of two hydrostats and four drive motors and planetaries
- Tilt-wheel steering and ergonomic control positioning