AC storage tanks
Meeker supplies a full line of liquid AC storage systems built for modified asphalts.
- Vertical or horizontal, stationary or portable
- Up to 35,000-gallon capacities
- Hot oil coils or electric and direct-fired heat systems
- Asphalt pumps, strainers, jacketed asphalt valves and piping available
Meeker Equipment Co. Inc.
cold feed plant
Rock Systems offers a portable cold feed plant.
- Available in 2-, 3-, 4- or 5-hopper compartments
- Accurately feeds different materials
- Each hopper measures 14 x 9 6" with 20-ton storage capacity
- Roller belt feeders with variable speed drives provide precise measuring
- Collecting conveyor mounted under feeders and hoppers delivers materials
DSX drum cleaner
Compound Technologies DSX cleaning system for hot mix asphalt drums is designed to eliminate manual drum cleaning.
- DSX-7 drag and drum release agent is designed for drag conveyors, tranverses, batchers, pug mills, mixing drums, material transfer devices, pavers, rollers and tack trucks
Compound Technologies Inc.
Dillman Equipments Duo-Drum Plants feature independent aggregate dryers and separate mixing drums.
- Dryer has large combustion volume zone and more dryer length
- Mixer captures all by-products of mixing, such as fumes and light ends, and sends them to the dryer burner to be incinerated
- Stantionary, skid mounted and portable configurations
- Produces 650 tph with high recycle percentages
- Superpave ready
Haucks EcoStarII provides flame stability with superior performance and BACT for low emissions.
- Fuel saving and reduced emissions through enhanced air/fuel ratio control
- Simplified design for ease of installation, fuel handling and operation
- Pre-piped, skid-mounted fuel manifolds with integral safety and manual shutoff valves, orifice/flow meters and control valves
- Optional motor/impeller vibration monitor for preventive equipment maintenance
Hauck Manufacturing Co.
Ez-Flo continuous weigh scales
The Ez-Flo continuous weigh scales -- for dust, fillers and hydrated lime -- are designed to be more instantaneous and accurate than reading depleting weights from silo leg base load cells.
- Continuous weighing of powders up to 400 degrees
- Easily retrofitted to existing equipment
- Easy to add to automatic blending and batching systems
Clarence Richards Services
Raptor recycle system
Maxams Raptor recycle system allows batch or counter-flow drum plant recycle without blue smoke or steam explosion.
- Operates to 50 percent recycle
Maxam Equipment Inc.
The Roadbuilder Series has a parallel-flow design to maximize drying as it moves the moisture-laden aggregate in a rotating, veiled pattern away from the flame.
- Four production sizes: 110, 160, 250 or 350 tons per hour
- Dryer flame is shaped to minimize asphalt cement burn-off resulting in cleaner emissions
- Available in both stationary and portable configurations
- All plant components are standardized to ease maintenance
ADM Asphalt Drum Mixers Inc.
Superiors Sealing System eliminates spillage and reduces maintance of components in conveyor loading zones.
- Patent pending system eliminates belt sage and creates a tight seal between the hopper skirting and conveyor belt
- Optional low-friction UHMW cartridges
- Cartridges availabe in either 5- or 10-in. widths
Ace Groups shaker decks are designed to filter out oversized aggregate from your mix.
- Custom made with single or double deck
- Single decks available from 3 x 5 up to 5 x 10
- Made to use common size screen cloths
- The ACE Group LLC
Astec offers the flexibility of Microsoft Windows 2000 and soft PLC engine.
- Run and monitor all plant functions from a standard PC, including blending operations, plant motors, motor currents, mix and plant temperatures, material inventory, silo levels, energy usage, and alarm status.
- No traditional control panels needed
- Flexible Profibus I/O
- Siemens WinCC MMI
- Runs on standard PC under Windows 2000