EB802 Backpack Blower
The EB802 backpack blower from Shindaiwa is a 2-cycle blower with a 4.3-hp engine that produces an output with an airspeed of 224 mph and volume of 762 cfm at tube tip. Features include a two-ring piston design and closed-ported 4-bolt chrome-plated cylinder for durability. The EB802 has a newly designed and ergonomic light-weight frame and a "hush mode" switch to reduce noise.
- Now with Flashboard for party and event rental companies: on-screen display show changes to process orders and existing pick tickets; indicates revisions to inventory items on reservations and deliveries scheduled for picking, with contract number, customer name, venue address, old quantity, new quantity and delivery date
- Maximizes returns on inventory investment through rigorous inventory tracking and intuitive processing of rentals, sales, reservations and quotations, image capture, service scheduling and more
- Also includes capabilities for purchase orders and parts
- Windows-based Enfinity marries a post-relational database to Solutions powerful applications to offer exceptional scalability
Solutions By Computer
GRC-12 Contractor Runabout
The GRC-12 Runabout Contractor offers contractors a two-person occupancy workspace with a narrow profile to get more done in a small amount of space.
- Ideal for low-floor load situations and high-rise construction projects
- Steel platform comes standard with a slide-out extension deck for an extra 17.5 in. of outreach
- Lift capacity of 500 lbs.
- Can work to a height of 18 ft.
- Engineered for working on undeveloped indoor worksites
Hydrostatic-Drive Sod Cutters
The new hydrostatic-drive sod cutters from Classen offer smooth, consistent power flow with infinitely variable transport speeds of up to 4.7 mph. Features include powered reverse, multiple cutting widths (12, 18, 20 or 24 in.), simple controls within easy reach and center blade placement that ensures a more consistent cutting depth. New sod cutters also offer easy depth adjustment up to 2.5 in.
Classen Manufacturing Company
LTN 6 Series Light Towers
Wacker Neuson is launching a new series of light towers that incorporates a sleek, durable design, quieter operation and excellent lighting features. The new LTN 6 (Light Tower Narrow body, 6 kW generator) with its compact design takes up less room on the jobsite and/or in the rental yard, plus reduces freight costs by allowing 12 units to be transported on a truck load. The housing has been changed from the box metal style to a unique streamlined curved designed made from a high-impact plastic, which is virtually dent and rust proof. Units are easier than ever to service, as doors on both sides extend the full length of the unit providing for easy and complete service access. The LTN 6 is the first light tower to utilize a stamped 10-guage steel tub which provides superior strength and full protection from ground debris. The fully enclosed bottom is also key to reducing sound emissions, helping to give the LTN 6 a sound level as low as 67 dBA at 23 feet. Wacker Neusons light towers come equipped with distinctive elliptical light fixtures which offer a diffused and even illumination without glare. The lights can be manually adjusted without tools.
Wacker Neuson Corporation
Material Transfer System
With the ability to carry and discharge a variety of materials including aggregate, soil mixes, mulch, sand and palletized loads, the new MTS from Finn Corp. enhances productivity and minimizes effort for the end user. Exclusive to the MTS is a reversible cross belt, a feature that gives the user the option to unload material from either side of the machine - curbside or road-side. Features include an exclusive reversible cross belt that gives the user the option to unload material from either side of the machine - curbside or road-side; a multi-purpose vacuum that provides for fast and easy cleanup of leaves, grass clippings and other debris; and a 15-cu.-yd., 11,200-lb. capacity hopper constructed of lightweight, yet durable aluminum. Unit is built with fewer moving parts which reduces maintenance costs and concerns.