- Center-pivot design places the down force of the skid steer directly over the cutting drum
- Side shift allows the cutting drum to reach under guardrails and obstructions past the skid steers tires and retract to a compact transport width
- Electric or hydraulic controls are available to operate side shift and tilt functions
- Booth #1583
Double Barrel Green System
Astecs Double Barrel Green System saves energy and eliminates smoke and emissions without compromising mix quality by using water to produce a foamed warm mix asphalt.
- No smoke, no smell
- run high percentages of recycle
- Longer pavemetn life dut to less oxidation of mix and more uniformity of compaction
- Reduced fuel consumption due to 50 degrees F lower temperature
- 11% increase in production
- Booth #933
Ecosorb Asphalt Additives
Ecosorb additives are a natural and effective solution for significantly reducing hydrocarbon emissions as well as eliminating organic or inorganic odors associated with asphalt and fuel oils.
- Do not contain amines
- Will not react negatively with your binder
- Booth #1801
Grasan designs and manufactures complete crushing, screening, conveying, stacking and feed/storage systems for quarry operations of all types and sizes.
- Can create a whole new system from the ground up or integrate new equipment and systems into existing facilities for upgrading or expansion
- CAD-CAM is used to design and build each system
- Field technicians available for assistance during assembly and startup
- Custom operation manuals written for each system
- Training provided for production and service personnel
- Booth #823
Grasan Equipment Co., Inc.
- Roadtec manufactures asphalt pavers, material transfer vehicles, cold planers and stabilizers/reclaimers
- Services include parts, including competitive parts for many brands
- Equipment rebuild, including drum rebuild
- Booth #934
EZ-OP Monitoring System
The VSS EZ-OP monitoring system provides slurry seal and microsurfacing crews with information about the mix design.
- Decreases training time for new operators
- Displays current operating parameters in percentages exactly as seen in the mix design
- Provides information quickly
- Booth #1967
The FastMeasure mobile distance measuring device helps contractors quickly and accurately measure parking lots, roads, utilities and more from the comfort of their vehicle up to highway speeds.
- Mounts on the vehicle dashboard
- Can also be mounted on concrete saws, crack routers, striping machines, etc. for accurate job accounting
- Scooter package consists of a foldable 450-watt electric scooter, mounted distance measuring device, paint wand and clipboard for measuring and laying out jobsites at up to 15 mph
KTP Enterprises, Inc.
The Heatec heater skid combines a hot oil heater with other components that result in a compact package with centralized controls.
- Components are mounted, wired and piped at the factory, reducing field installation work
- Two sizes: 21- or 26-feet long
- Both are 8-ft. 6-in. wide
- 26-foot model includes an unloading pump, strainer, asphalt meter and calibration tank; a vertical additive tank can be included instead of the calibration tank
- Booth #933
Manhole Safety Ramp
The Manhole Safety Ramp protects motorists from exposed utilities on mill and fill road projects.
- Made of durable 100% recycled rubber
- Various sizes available
- Grip tight design
- Fast simple installation
- Stackable for storage
- Booth #1883
American Highway Products
MK-1 Transfer Sweeper
Broces MK-1 transfer sweepers are designed to pick up and transfer material to a truck in a continuous operation.
- Allows for significant savings in time, equipment and manpower
- Load to a height of 10 6" straight ahead or to either side
- Booth #1559
MT2000 and MW500
Volvos new line of milling machines includes the MT2000 and the MW500. The MT2000 is a four-track, front-load, half-lane machine powered by a 610-hp Tier III Cummins engine. It can run both 78.74- and 86.02-in. drums. The MW500 is a four-wheel, rear-loading, utility-class machine with a standard cutting width of 19.69 in.
The MT2000 is a four-track, front-load, half-lane milling machine, while the MW500 is a four-wheel, rear-loading, utility-class model.