aftermarket wear parts
The Ace Group manufacturers high-quality after market wear parts for pavers, milling machines, material transfer devices, windrow elevators, shuttle buggies and elevating scrapers.
- Augers, burner boxes, chain, flights, cutting edges, sprockets, screed and floor plates, chain and bar assemblies, track pads, track and chain and track rails
- Ace also offers its RAPwranger RAP crusher and Shaker Decks
- Also plant chain, floors, sprockets, flights, buckets and many other required wear parts
- Booth #1949
aggregate/RAP pre-heating system
Ray-Tech has recently developed an infrared heating system specifically for heating and drying aggregate and RAP.
- Composed of multiple heating units, which are designed to be placed over a conveyor belt in close proximity to the product on the belt.
- Length of each unit is 8 feet and can accommodate the width of the belt being used
- Each unit of the system is completely self contained and can operate independently
- By placing multiple units over the conveyor belt, you can create as long a heating system as required
- System is supplied with a centrally located control panel, so each unit can be controlled from one location
- Booth #649
Ray-Tech Infrared Corporation
AP600D Asphalt Paver
The AP600D is designed for various applications, from routine commercial jobs to highway operations.
- 174-hp EPA Tier III-compliant engine
- Dual operation stations with Advisor Monitoring System (AMS) and unique material handling system with independent auger and conveyor controls
- 8-foot standard paving width
- Rubber-tire undercarriage
- Booth #1129
Caterpillar Paving Products
AR-13DR Tandem Drum roller
The AR-13DR generates 3,100 lbs. of centrifugal force and up to 4,000 vpm.
- 35.7-in. drum width
- Travel speeds up to 4.8 mph
- 23.6-hp Vanguard/Daihatsu diesel or 16.6-hp Honda gasoline engine
- 7.75-in. curb clearance
- Maintenance-free vibratory assembly
- Booth #637
Kencos Barrier Lift can be used on any concrete surface including median barriers, sound walls, curbing and piling.
- Lifting capacities are available from 1,500 to 30,000 pounds
- Can also be used to align barriers already in place
- Actuator allows for hands-free barrier movement
- Elastomer pads provide grip in wet weather
- Optional self-aligning guides
- Booth #????
The 20,500-lb. BF6615 self-propelled asphalt paver features the UNIMAT electrically heated, full-width floating screed, which delivers a standard 8- to 15-ft. paving width.
- 99-hp Cummins water-cooled, turbocharged diesel engine with ECO-mode
- Dual vibrators provide 2,500 vpm
- 9-ton hopper capacity
- Working speeds up to 180 fpm
- Crawler-style track drive system undercarriage with bolt-on polyurethane track pads
Blacktopper Asphalt Distributor Heat Strips
Optional electric heat strips are available to mount to the belly of the asphalt tank on the Blacktopper Centennial asphalt distributor.
- Can be plugged into a source of power for overnight heat maintenance
- Optional onboard hydraulic-driven generator energizes heat strips as required in transit or while on the job
- Additional circuit can be added to apply heat to the asphalt pump for fast easy startups
- Designed to supplement and help maintain asphalt temperatures
E.D. Etnyre & Co.
Transpos Bondade CU-31 asphaltic bond promoter is designed to enhance durability on hot and cold patch repairs, dry or damp holes, pavement overlays or cold joint emergency repairs.
- Can be sprayed or brushed on
- Contains no VOCs
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-combustible; will not irritate skin
- Secures a water insensitive bond between repair and base materials
- Booth #1276
Transpo Industries, Inc.
Coneqtec/Universal BG Berm Grinder
The BG berm grinder features an offset design and a low-profile drum and housing that allow for berm removal while leaving the guardrail intact.
- Center-pivot design places the down force of the skid steer directly over the cutting drum
- Side shift allows the cutting drum to reach under guardrails and obstructions past the skid steers tires and retract to a compact transport width
- Electric or hydraulic controls are available to operate side shift and tilt functions
- Booth #1583
Double Barrel Green System
Astecs Double Barrel Green System saves energy and eliminates smoke and emissions without compromising mix quality by using water to produce a foamed warm mix asphalt.
- No smoke, no smell
- run high percentages of recycle
- Longer pavemetn life dut to less oxidation of mix and more uniformity of compaction
- Reduced fuel consumption due to 50 degrees F lower temperature
- 11% increase in production
- Booth #933
Ecosorb Asphalt Additives
Ecosorb additives are a natural and effective solution for significantly reducing hydrocarbon emissions as well as eliminating organic or inorganic odors associated with asphalt and fuel oils.
- Do not contain amines
- Will not react negatively with your binder
- Booth #1801
Grasan designs and manufactures complete crushing, screening, conveying, stacking and feed/storage systems for quarry operations of all types and sizes.
- Can create a whole new system from the ground up or integrate new equipment and systems into existing facilities for upgrading or expansion
- CAD-CAM is used to design and build each system
- Field technicians available for assistance during assembly and startup
- Custom operation manuals written for each system
- Training provided for production and service personnel
- Booth #823
Grasan Equipment Co., Inc.
- Roadtec manufactures asphalt pavers, material transfer vehicles, cold planers and stabilizers/reclaimers
- Services include parts, including competitive parts for many brands
- Equipment rebuild, including drum rebuild
- Booth #934
EZ-OP Monitoring System
The VSS EZ-OP monitoring system provides slurry seal and microsurfacing crews with information about the mix design.
- Decreases training time for new operators
- Displays current operating parameters in percentages exactly as seen in the mix design
- Provides information quickly
- Booth #1967
The FastMeasure mobile distance measuring device helps contractors quickly and accurately measure parking lots, roads, utilities and more from the comfort of their vehicle up to highway speeds.
- Mounts on the vehicle dashboard
- Can also be mounted on concrete saws, crack routers, striping machines, etc. for accurate job accounting
- Scooter package consists of a foldable 450-watt electric scooter, mounted distance measuring device, paint wand and clipboard for measuring and laying out jobsites at up to 15 mph
KTP Enterprises, Inc.
The Heatec heater skid combines a hot oil heater with other components that result in a compact package with centralized controls.
- Components are mounted, wired and piped at the factory, reducing field installation work
- Two sizes: 21- or 26-feet long
- Both are 8-ft. 6-in. wide
- 26-foot model includes an unloading pump, strainer, asphalt meter and calibration tank; a vertical additive tank can be included instead of the calibration tank
- Booth #933
Manhole Safety Ramp
The Manhole Safety Ramp protects motorists from exposed utilities on mill and fill road projects.
- Made of durable 100% recycled rubber
- Various sizes available
- Grip tight design
- Fast simple installation
- Stackable for storage
- Booth #1883
American Highway Products
MK-1 Transfer Sweeper
Broces MK-1 transfer sweepers are designed to pick up and transfer material to a truck in a continuous operation.
- Allows for significant savings in time, equipment and manpower
- Load to a height of 10 6" straight ahead or to either side
- Booth #1559
MT2000 and MW500
Volvos new line of milling machines includes the MT2000 and the MW500. The MT2000 is a four-track, front-load, half-lane machine powered by a 610-hp Tier III Cummins engine. It can run both 78.74- and 86.02-in. drums. The MW500 is a four-wheel, rear-loading, utility-class machine with a standard cutting width of 19.69 in.
The MT2000 is a four-track, front-load, half-lane milling machine, while the MW500 is a four-wheel, rear-loading, utility-class model.
- MT2000 features a 600-hp Cummins Tier III engine, three distinct engine and drum cutting speeds and can run both 78.74-in.- and 86.02-in.-wide drums
- MW500 features a 29.53-in.-diameter drum with an 8.27-in. maximum cutting depth and 19.69-in. standard cutting width, plus a 7.87-in. tight cutting radius, all-wheel drive and standard anti-slip control (ASC)
- Line Manager System works in conjunction with the ASC to maintain a constant speed of operation and direction of travel
Volvo Construction Equipment
Hauck Mfg. Co.s NovaStar uses the latest lean burn premix technologies.
- Easy installation
- Ultra low NOx emissions of less than 15 ppm
- Precise air flow via VFD and low horsepower design offers significant energy savings with no inlet or outlet damper required
- Compact modular design for stationary or portable plants
- Easily adaptable to long-nose variations
- Patent-pending lean burn premix technology
- Booth #1813
Hauck Manufacturing Co.
plant automation systems
WEM Automation offers a full line of PC/PLC-based plant controls for complete drum, batch, loadout and scale ticketing operations.
- Ethernet network
- Off-the-shelf parts
- Windows XP Professional OS
- ODBC database
- Built-in redundancy for minimum downtime
- 24/7 no charge phone/modem service
- Booth #1807
Asphalt Drum Mixers Inc. manufactures a complete line of portable and stationary plants available in both counter-flow and parallel-flow designs.
- The Milemaker Series features a dual drum counter-flow design
- Roadbuilder and SPL series feature parallel-flow designs
- Booth #1679
ADM Asphalt Drum Mixers Inc.
Stansteel/Hotmix Parts upgrades and updates any brand of hotmix plant regardless of age or condition.
- Provide engineering, manufacturing and knowledgeabel field service solutions and improvements
- Offer repair parts to complete new, used or reconditioned asphalt plants from 50 to 850 tph
- Booth #1901
Rayner Equipment Systems introduces the RaynMaker, a specialty asphalt distributor.
- Totally self-contained
- Can be mounted on an available truck in minutes; requires no external hookups
- Computerized spary rate controls
- Full-sweep internal mixer
- Wireless remote control with digital GPS inputs
- Booth #1871
Rayner Equipment Systems
The ALLU SM screener crusher attachment can be used with skid steers, wheel loaders or excavators.
- Reclaims and recycles most asphalt types
- Can process RAP on-site to increase RAP usage
- Can also be used to load materials
- Available for wheel loaders and excavators in 48 models and screen sizes
- Screen sizes from 1" minus to 4" minus
- Booth #1837
CAL Technologies features the SpraySaver Automatic Truck Bed Lubrication System designed to minimize truck downtime as well as improve and control release agent usage.
- System is activated by electronic sensors and automatically sprays the truck bed for about 15 seconds
- Includes a spray rack stanchion with spray piping, wind skirts, reliable injection pump, controller and operating software
- Compatible with all available release agents that are either soap- or oil-based products
- Booth #1579
EZ Roads TempRamps are made from recycled rubber.
- Used at milled butt joints, end-of-day joints and steel plates
- Milling crews place TempRamps down and when paving crews show up, the take them up and place them in the pickup
- Designed for no cleanup
- Booth #1953
TR 550 Heated Asphalt Distributor
The TR 550 Heated Asphalt Distributor can heat and spray asphalt emulsions, cutbacks, rejuvenators, primers and more.
- 300,000-btu vapor heat system with push-button ignition and safety shutoff
- 7.5-gal. diesel wash down system
- Standard 5.5-hp Honda engine or optional Yanmar diesel engine
- Easy access basket strainer reduces tip clogging
- Electric brakes with safety break-away system
- Booth #1961
- Everpads bolt-on track pads are specially designed for cold-milling planers.
- Provides better traction and smooth ride
- Can be found on Volvos MT-2000 asphalt milling machines and are available under Wirtgen Rhino brand
- Booth #1578
TUF-STOP car stops from Tuf-Tite Inc. are UV stabilized and made of impact copolymer polypropylene plastic.
- Available in 3- and 6-foot lengths
- No painting or rebar are required
- Come in Safety Yellow, Handicapped Blue and ECO-FRIENDLY Green (Hybrid)
- Booth #1983
Uni-Mix pugmill parts
Kenco offers a range of pugmill parts that provide greater wearlife and abrasion resistance to increase the productivity of asphalt plants.
- Parts include the Uni-Mix, Uni-Shank, Uni-Shroud and bolt-on Uni-Tip
- All are designed to be easily and quickly installed
- Streamlined design and 90-degree rotation of Uni-Shank bolts allows Uni-Mix components to slice throught the mix with less friction and less wear
- Booth #1959
Kenco Engineering Inc
V Series Vertical Light Tower
Allmand Bros. V Series vertical light tower configuration is an option for its Night-Lite PRO Series light towers.
- Mast retracts and telescopes in and out of chassis
- Compact design
- Electric winch allows tower to be raised and lowered in 20 seconds
- Integrated bunded tray and remote oil drain
- Booth #655
Allmand Bros Inc.